Cushion Cut Stud Earrings, Tension Back, Basket Set was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Start with a classic look and add a little intrigue. The Cushion cut Nexus Diamond alternative is a unique shape that’s not quite round, not quite square. It’s classic yet cool. It’s subtle but a little cheeky. Dressed up or dressed down, you’ll reach for these daily.
- Available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone is guaranteed for life and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Bend-resistant notched posts with tension backs
- Model is wearing 0.66 carat stud earrings
- Product Model: LEXXCL0029X
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I have 3 holes in each ear. I started with one set of the .25s and then immediately went back for 2 more in the same size because they are so beautiful. I wear all 3 sets for a nice casual look and when I want more glam, I will swap out the bottom hole for a chandelier or hoop earring.
The earrings look lovely.
I love the size (.66). The stone and setting are beautiful. I doubt the post or tension back is 14k - they seem to be a little ‘rough’ to be gold.
***Hello, It sounds like what you might be noticing is inconsistencies in the rhodium. If you would like to send them in for inspection, please let us know.***
Great quality- completely impressed!
- Beautiful stones, great quality, for less than you’d traditionally pay for diamond earrings. I purchased both .49 ct. ea and 2 ct. ea and they are stunning! I figured I’d give them a try before ordering the larger 3.49/ea. I went to pick up an item from my normal local jewelers and had the .49s cleaned and the sales woman complimented how gorgeous they are. I compared them to other diamond earrings that were my grandmothers and these are of course colorless and perfectly clear in comparison, but you’d never be able to tell that these are lab created. Same fire, sparkle, and color refraction of normal diamonds. I was a little hesitant about the tension backs, but I have long hair that catches on earrings and sometimes pulls them out, which has not happened with these at all. I leave the smaller size in my 2nd ear piercing and they have never once come off. The setting is substantial enough to be great quality, but not so heavy that it makes your earlobes sag. It takes a lot to impress me (insert princess emoji), and especially for the price, I AM IMPRESSED!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE