Sometimes referred to as a Pillow cut, the Cushion cut has an open culet (the bottom point of the stone) and a soft square shape with rounded corners. The result is a deep, luxurious jewel with a romantic effect. The Cushion cut was originally designed to be viewed by candlelight, and maintained enormous popularity for over 70 years during the Victorian period.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- What is a Certified Signature Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0003X
A girls dream
- This is an amazing stone. I purchased the 5.92 to set in my pave setting for my 10 year anniversary. Beyond amazing, my jeweler was shocked at how great it looked. I get so many stares and compliments. I am in awe by how my ring has turned out. A princess dream!
- I loved my cushion cut DN diamond. I wore it every day for three years, and it never lost brilliance or shine. I absolutely adored my diamond, until I lost the ring I set it in. You won't regret getting it!
A 3 year review of a 2.04 carat certified DNL
Hi everyone trying to decide on the stone that's right for you and your bank account,
I wear my halo engagement ring everyday. I was sceptical about spending big money on a sub par natural diamond but wanted big sparkle. I was worried about how the DNL would age.
We had a local jeweller create the setting and band I wanted, based on a Harry Winston http://www.harrywinston.com/store/engagement/diamond-rings-2/products/cushion-cut-micropave
The setting and wedding bands for my husband and I was under $5000, everything included. Plus my husband had 6 princess cut natural diamonds in his band.
I was very happy with my decision, just worried how the DNL stone would hold up. When it arrived, WOW! She sparkled!!! And 3 years later of wearing her everyday as a nurse with my hands in water and alcohol based sanitizer everyday, she still does sparkle..
I have scratched the stone in daily wear twice, but DNL exchanged the stone without question! It did cost in shipping but was still WAY less then a natural stone. I don't gave the piece of mind that nothing can damage my centre stone, but do have the piece of mind that I can have a brand new one no questions asked. It's important to also let you know that the 2 times I scratched the stone, I had to look really hard and shine the stone onto direct light about 5 inches away from my eye to see the scratch. I notice no clouding or loss if sparkle over time.
I would love to upgrade to a DNL lab diamond in the future to keep the ring in our family, but do not see that they make them in a 2.04 carat cushion cut yet. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the day they do though!
I have zero regrets and absolutely love my ring. I defiantly recommend DNL to anyone who wants to stand out, be noticed and have exactly what you want in an engagement ring without breaking the bank! My husband often gets complemented on it even!
I find it sad that I have a friend who wants a larger natural centre stone but doesn't have the budget, so it's actually postponing her proposal!
If you are on the fence, choose DNL,
- Today I received my 2.43 cushion cut signature series diamond simulant and it is amazingly beautiful. It sparkles, shines and glistens just like a natural diamond. Very pleased with the product and would recommend to anyone.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.