Sometimes referred to as a Pillow cut, the Cushion cut has an open culet (the bottom point of the stone) and a soft square shape with rounded corners. The result is a deep, luxurious jewel with a romantic effect. The Cushion cut was originally designed to be viewed by candlelight, and maintained enormous popularity for over 70 years during the Victorian period.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- The Nexus Diamond™ alternative is a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- What is a Certified Signature Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond alternative in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0003X
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- This is an amazing stone. I purchased the 5.92 to set in my pave setting for my 10 year anniversary. Beyond amazing, my jeweler was shocked at how great it looked. I get so many stares and compliments. I am in awe by how my ring has turned out. A princess dream!
- I loved my cushion cut DN diamond. I wore it every day for three years, and it never lost brilliance or shine. I absolutely adored my diamond, until I lost the ring I set it in. You won't regret getting it!
A 3 year review of a 2.04 carat certified DNL
Hi everyone trying to decide on the stone that's right for you and your bank account,
I wear my halo engagement ring everyday. I was sceptical about spending big money on a sub par natural diamond but wanted big sparkle. I was worried about how the DNL would age.
We had a local jeweller create the setting and band I wanted, based on a Harry Winston http://www.harrywinston.com/store/engagement/diamond-rings-2/products/cushion-cut-micropave
The setting and wedding bands for my husband and I was under $5000, everything included. Plus my husband had 6 princess cut natural diamonds in his band.
I was very happy with my decision, just worried how the DNL stone would hold up. When it arrived, WOW! She sparkled!!! And 3 years later of wearing her everyday as a nurse with my hands in water and alcohol based sanitizer everyday, she still does sparkle..
I have scratched the stone in daily wear twice, but DNL exchanged the stone without question! It did cost in shipping but was still WAY less then a natural stone. I don't gave the piece of mind that nothing can damage my centre stone, but do have the piece of mind that I can have a brand new one no questions asked. It's important to also let you know that the 2 times I scratched the stone, I had to look really hard and shine the stone onto direct light about 5 inches away from my eye to see the scratch. I notice no clouding or loss if sparkle over time.
I would love to upgrade to a DNL lab diamond in the future to keep the ring in our family, but do not see that they make them in a 2.04 carat cushion cut yet. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the day they do though!
I have zero regrets and absolutely love my ring. I defiantly recommend DNL to anyone who wants to stand out, be noticed and have exactly what you want in an engagement ring without breaking the bank! My husband often gets complemented on it even!
I find it sad that I have a friend who wants a larger natural centre stone but doesn't have the budget, so it's actually postponing her proposal!
If you are on the fence, choose DNL,
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE