Whether you're young or young-at-heart, life and love begin anew every single day. This pendant features seven Round Brilliant Nexus Diamond alternatives arrayed as a fresh spring blossom to remind you of the passion and purity of each new morning.
Pendants include an 18 in. Cable Chain, Sterling Silver with purchase.
- Round brilliant cut center stone ranges from .25 - .56 carats
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Six round brilliant cut accents
- Model is wearing pendant with 0.25 carat center
- Includes an 18 in. Cable Chain, Sterling Silver. Click here to shop all chains.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LPXXAC0012X
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- It is sparkle and cute . The box looks so fancy too . Love it
Too big, too sparkly for me
- I selected the 0.25 ct center, 0.73 ct total Crazy For You Pendant. My first impression was WOW! This is perfect, but after a few hours, I am considering sending it back. The 0.25 stone size by my measurement seems to be about 4mm across. The pendant at its widest is about 9mm across. I did careful calculations using the Diamond Nexus charts, and even drew a diagram of this pendant before I ordered. I still have my calculations which show the center stone would be 4mm, and 2 side diamonds 2.75mm each for a total of 9.5mm, so the pendant matches exactly what was stated on the website minus my measurement error. But in person, this pendant looks too large, too sparkly, too gaudy for my taste. I have a 25th anniversary wedding ring with 5 mined diamonds 0.16 each, and I have Tiffany earrings with 0.08 sized mined diamonds. The difference would NOT be noticed by a casual observer, so your friends will not notice, but when I hold the Crazy For You Pendant next to my ring and earrings, the Diamond Nexus is more sparkly, and the color is more brilliantly white, so I can tell the difference. It does not blend in as I had hoped. When I lay out the earrings, the ring, and the Crazy For You Pendant, I can pick out the Diamond Nexus as "different". When I looked in the mirror after the pendant just arrived I had planned to keep it, but on second, closer look, my plan now is to return it and find a mined diamond pendant in a platinum setting of a smaller size than this. It is too bad because I like the design and I liked the idea of spending less, because I have lost a diamond pendant in the past. Unless you tell them, I don't think your friends would ever know this is not mined diamonds. The service was fast. I had no idea what was in the package because the box was large and heavy. The packaging is impressive. My issues with the pendant are ones of subtlety, but it bugs me enough to not keep it.
Crazy for it
- I am crazy for this pendant, love the name and this pendant lives up to it!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE