The Cherish engagement ring is the ultimate statement solitaire. A wide band gives the ring a modern flair and offers smooth comfort between your fingers. The Nexus Diamond Alternative sparkles within the romantic, sweeping lines of a trellis setting. It is strong with a softer side that you will love for years to come.
- Center stone: 2.01 carat Princess cut Nexus Diamond Alternative
- Shown in 10k gold.
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- To upgrade to 14k gold, 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service..
- Product model: LRVLSL0030
- Fiance / wife exact words: "absolutely gorgeous". Currently on sale for 20% off. (would have been nice to receive this discount)
Overall this ring is a great buy for the money.
- I got married in October 2012 and received my ring that summer. I was concerned that 2.01 carats was going to be too big considering I'm a small woman. The stone and band did not make it bulky or bawdy. It really is beautiful and I still love it to this day! I work in a lab and I'm hard on jewelry. My band is fine and holding up well after 4 years. No problems!
- Beautiful. No one can tell its not mined. This ring draws attention but it's definitely more subtle than some of the busier rings. I'm a mostly jeans and T-shirt kind of girl but this ring can do casual as well as a more dressy outfit.
- I have had this ring since 2012 and the stone is still perfect even after everyday wear. Being that the band is 10k white gold it is starting to show the wear but other than that I love this ring and will soon be having it set into a different DN setting for our 20year.
- This is my engagement ring and it is gorgeous. I always knew I would want a DN ring and gave my fiance two different styles to choose from and this is the one he chose. My complaints about this ring are: i have noticed while comparing it to real diamonds it does not have the brilliant sparkle of a real diamond, the DN stone has more of a shimmer than a sparkle, and does cloud easily. Washing your hands usually does the trick to fix cloudiness, though. Also, the band scratches very easily. I've had the ring for 11 months and the band is very scratched. I work a desk job and Im not rough on the ring at all yet its full of small scratches and one large scratch. I will have to have it polished before my wedding. Other than that, i love the style of the ring with the open gallery and sleek, modern look while still having the elements of a classic engagement ring. I love the large stone but don't think that anyone even considers it not being a genuine diamond-very believable. I plan on pairing the Miranda band with it as my wedding ring and cannot wait.
- I received this ring as my engagement ring a couple weeks ago and have been so impressed with how brilliant and beautiful this ring is!!! My fiancé and I picked this out together online, but like other reviewers said, the pictures don't truly capture how gorgeous this ring is! Not only is the style of the ring fabulous, but the engraving that my fiancé added turned out so nice and the customer service was exceptional---from the calls I made to ask questions about specs on the ring (band width) all the way through the delivery of a beautifully packaged product. I am very pleased with our choice to go through DN and have received so many compliments on the ring that I'm proud to say we went through DN instead of purchase a mined diamond....which people are surprised to hear because the quality of this ring makes that fact hard to believe. Thank you DN!
- The ring is amazingly beautiful! I am so proud to wear it! I have been to several jewelry stores and not only do the sales people give great compliments on my "exquisite diamond" but also, as i shopped for diamind bands to go next to my engagement ring there is no visible difference whatsoever!! So i have decided to just get a Diamond Nexus wedding band for me and my fiance :-)
This is absolutely perfect!
- I just received my ring today and it looks 100 times better in person. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It's simple and beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything better, I love how it sparkles and shines. Even the box it came in is beautiful. Everyone I've showed it to thinks its so pretty including my husband and our 2 sons. It really is the epidamy of simplistic beauty!
Very Impressed with the Quality
- I was thrilled to receive this ring for Christmas from my Husband, and I just cannot stop staring at how gorgeous it really is. It truly is a flawless beauty and I have had nothing but compliment after compliment. Bravo DN, I am truly a Happy Customer!!!!
An amazingly perfect ring
- This ring was more than I ever could have dreamed of. Absolutely stunning. We were looking to upgrade my ring set since we've been married over 30 years, and this was our answer. I was helped by one of the customer service reps named Brandon, and he suggested the Downtown band to go with this. It is absolutely awesome. Thanks Diamond Nexus. Such a stunning ring for a great price.
Stunning and perfect!!!
Just received this ring as my engagement ring and it is absolutely gorgeous!
I was worried that the 2.0 carat center stone would be too much but its perfectly in balance and proportionate with the rest of the ring.
Its simple and classic yet makes a very bold statement. The pictures don't do it justice, it really is stunning in person, it brought tears to my eyes.
Couldn't be happier with our choice! Thank you DNL, we are very impressed.
It's been a few weeks now since I received my ring.
I like the simple look of this ring. Center stone size is perfect.
It gets a little cloudy at times, but run your hand under water, and
it cleans up fine. I only wish the white gold was the same all around
the ring. It is smaller in the back. It would fit a lot better that way with
out spinning. The low profile is great! Never hits anything. I can say it
really is a pretty ring and looks great with my real eternity wedding band.
Just received it UPS
- I am so happy with this ring. I imagined what it would look like. I am thrilled with the decision I made to purchase this ring. It is our ten year anniversary and thrilled to wear this ring. Came wrapped in a nice box with bow and a beautiful box inside with the ring. Just lovely.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.