Chelsa Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
For the woman who deserves everything, the Chelsa engagement ring has it all: style, flash and comfort. The squared off bottom of the band makes this ring more comfortable and helps prevent it from twisting or sliding sideways on your finger, so the Nexus Diamond alternative encased in the shimmering halo and dazzling accents on the band stay right where they belong.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of spring 2017, the Chelsa design was changed to ensure maximum durability and lasting beauty. The ring now features a double row of millgraine detailing, as well as additional metal to ensure structural strength. The main stone sits deeper within the halo, and the accent stones are set in a channel with prongs, making the band wider and the stones more secure. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round cut, 3.93 tcw
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Chelsa band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LRENRS0105XRB
- I love this ring. It's very eye catching. I just wish it didn't have a flat bottom; I really don't see how that makes it more comfortable, and it doesn't stop the ring twisting around any less. The underside of the ring is just ugly, but I guess the beauty of the tops makes up for it.
Vintage yet modern
- It's beautiful. Vintage yet carries a modern look as well. I am trading mine in for a 2.04 ct. I currently have the 1.06 c.t and it is still gorgeous. Thank you Nexus for making my dream ring come true.
Beautiful ring that says it all with one look.
- I bought this ring for my (now) wife. Many people know how rings are compared to others. This ring is phenomenal! You hear nothing but aw, wow, you did good, and usually dang! This ring gets nothing but compliments from people we know and meet. Every time she puts the ring on in the morning she glows smiling ear to ear. Makes me feel great as well. I would recommend this ring for sure. Thank you DN, you saved me money and created a beautiful ring that we love!
Perfect in every way!
- My favorite of all my DN purchases. I am hooked on diamond nexus! This ring is my wedding ring and I love it!
- This ring is simply spectacular. Everyone adores my ring set, and I get daily compliments. I have the 2 carat white gold with rose gold halo, and it's just perfect. Best decision ever!
Thank you, Diamond Nexus and Mike Yarbrough
- We purchased the Chelse and the matching band May 17, 2016 and we received it, June 7th 2016. O WOWWWWW is all we can say. Just Outstanding, Brilliant design, Beautiful ring. My ring finger measures a 6, but because their rings run bigger I had to get a 5.5 and it fits. Thank you, Diamond Nexus and Mike Yarbrough for making our 19th Wedding Anniversary perfect, with this upgraded wedding set.
- The pictures don't do this ring justice. It's nothing less than stunning. I love it!!
- Stunning ring, very beautiful & brilliant! The presentation is awesome ,the jewelry box the ring comes in has a tiny light at the top of it so when you open the box, Magic! Truly the best part was the customer service, I called on a Wednesday to order the ring and I had it Friday!
Most beautiful ring ever.
- I am turning 25 this year and want mark my this age with a big step in my life. I was looking everywhere for an engagement ring but could not afford the heavy price tag of the rings that i like. I saw an article on yahoo talking about lab diamond so i decided to do some research until i found DN. I owe it to you guys at DN for making it possible to buy such a beautiful high class ring for a great price. I myself can't stop looking at the ring every night when I come from work. People if you reading this, let me tell you that this ring will draw a lot of attention once you put it in the finger of your woman. It is incredibly beautiful. i was debating between a 1 carat or 2 but pick the 1 carat. The size is perfect although it's 1 carat, the stone is not small at all and it pops on top of the ring. I picked the two tone rose gold for my girlfriend and it makes it unique. I also got an engraving on my ring to make sure I let my girlfriend know that the ring is as unique and special as her, only 1 of 1 in the world. All the accent stone make it shine, the flat bottom keep it sturdy...it is awesome. I was a little bit skeptical before making the purchase due to some negative reviews but the quality of the ring and the stone will meet your high expectations. I can say that I am a happy customer and I will be back for more. I will pop the question to my girlfriend in june for her birthday In the Bahamas and she has absolutly no idea...lol. Thank DN for making it happen for me and many other couples out there on a budget. if you can afford the Chelsa ring and it your woman style and taste, buy it.
- I must admit, after reading some bad reviews online I was quite worried about what I was gonna get. I needn't have worried. The ring is absolutely stunning, very high quality, heavy and well made. I am a jewelry "junkie" and own some great real pieces and this is the cherry on top! I could not be happier. I've worn it for two weeks and still can't stop staring at it. Don't hesitate. I hope it holds up as well as I think it's going to. The light up box is a great presentation, especially for someone who's proposing at night. I am one happy customer, and absolutely THRILLED with my ring!
Brilliance, Class, Opulence
- This ring embraces beauty, style and class. It is truly a conversation piece. If you are not wealthy it makes you look and feel that way. Thanks Diamond Nexus!
So my wife and I decided to get married before I deploy this year. So she had her heart set on the Chelsa ring. After placing the order on March 6th and spending the money for overnight shipping, I called to check the status on my order on the 18th. I was then told that there was an issue with the ring not passing their QA standards and that it would take another 8-10 business days to make another ring. After expressing my frustrations due to the ring not arriving before I deploy, I was placed on hold while the rep was seeing what they could do. I was told that my ring would be shipping out that afternoon and they were able to fix the ring after all. Needless to say I was skeptical at this point, but excited that the ring would be arriving earlier than expected. So after waiting anxiously the following morning the ring had arrived. My wife excitedly put the ring on, then we decided to take a close look at it. Well wouldn't you know it's missing a stone!! I called the company after having the ring for less than 10 min and explained the issue. The rep was more than happy to guarantee a new ring would made and sent out while my wife could wear the defective ring. So after being disappointed the entire day, I decided to take another good look at the ring. Well wouldn't you know the center stone has a hairline crack right down the middle. Why am I not surprised. I tried my best to talk my wife out of going with diamond nexus based on all the negative reviews, but she had her heart set on the Chelsa. Needless to say we are both displeased to say the least.
Diamond Nexus Response: We are very sorry for the frustration that both you and your fiance went through, especially at a time like this. We are glad that our customer service manager was able to reach to you though, and that we were able to get a brand new ring into production. The customer service manager will be personally overseeing the new ring and making sure that your fiance is properly taken care of through the rest of the process. Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention, as we truly are always trying to provide every customer with the best experience possible.
- We got this ring over a year ago and it is still brilliant and beautiful! I am not easy on my jewelry but despite a few hairline scratches across the square bottom you'd never know it. The squaring does keep it from turning over, which I LOVE, (I've had other top-heavy rings that would never stay upright) and I literally get comments on it every day. It's very easy to clean, and even though it's a tall ring, it's not prone to scratching other people. Just don't squeeze too hard while holding hands- the band will hurt the other person, and sometimes the edges of the square bottom poke. I am just as in love with this ring as I was the day I got it! Thank you Nexus!
- I fall in love with this ring more and more each day - strangers constantly stop me to tell me how beautiful it is. The matching band adds depth to the design and the setting is full of intricacies. Also love the flat bottom. Thank you Diamond Nexus. I could not be more thrilled with this ring.
Couldn't have asked for better
- I have had my ring for 7 months now and still can't get over how beautiful it is! The pictures online don't even do it justice!
- From the pictures and video on the site I knew this would be pretty but in person it's stunning. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our purchase. I own other DNL jewelry so I already knew the stones were fantastic, but the craftsmanship of the ring is great.
One of my top favorites!
- Love the halo, the stones all over the sides, and the different color option for the halo. The difference of larger and smaller sized stones adds interest.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Backordered item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 17 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.