Chelsa Cushion Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
For the woman who deserves everything, the Chelsa engagement ring has it all: style, flash and comfort. The squared off bottom of the band makes this ring more comfortable and helps prevent it from twisting or sliding sideways on your finger, so the Nexus Diamond alternative encased in the shimmering halo and dazzling accents on the band stay right where they belong.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of spring 2017, the Chelsa design was changed to ensure maximum durability and lasting beauty. The ring now features a double row of millgraine detailing, as well as additional metal to ensure structural strength. The main stone sits deeper within the halo, and the accent stones are set in a channel with prongs, making the band wider and the stones more secure. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone pictured: 1.67 carat Cushion cut, 4.14 tcw
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Chelsa band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LRENRS0105XCU
This is a Backordered item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 17 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- Beautiful, elegant, ring. It looks and acts like a diamond and no one has said it looks fake. I have earth mined diamonds and when you compare them, you cannot tell the difference or the Nexus stone looks better. I like the fact I know where it came from as well and didn't harm the earth or other people. The setting is heavy, well made and unique.
Bright and beautiful in one word impressive
- This is the most beautiful engagement ring i have ever seen. It is big and shinny. I have got it for 6 months now and it looks like the first day. I am so happy with our purchase. Thanks Diamond Nexus!!!! I love my ring!!!!
- He proposed with this ring today and it is absolutely breathtaking! I picked it but it's more beautiful than I could have imagined!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE