The eternal classic, perfect in every facet: this design is widely known as the most luminous stone shape. With its flawless curve and intricate angles producing the brightest refraction possible, it's no wonder the Round Brilliant remains such a popular favorite. Sumptuous champagne color gives the piece a softer appeal.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Product Model: USLSCS0021
- I bought a pair of 0.46 stones and set them in a custom set of earrings as a gift to a co-worker. They look fantastic to every one.
My wife is a lover of champagne-colored stones, and has an impressive collection of diamonds and sapphires in this color range.
I bought this stone for her as a test to see how good a simulant would be.
This stone is now her favorite. She was completely amazed at its color and life. She is now a keen repeat customer of Diamond Nexus. Well done!
- We were getting my wife a new wedding set, but could not afford to pay for a large center stone. She began researching diamond substitutes and found this website. We had the stone placed in her diamond setting and it is absolutely stunning.
- I got my 1.03 tcw loose champagne stone about 2 weeks ago. When I got it I could not decide if I liked it or not. The color is way off from what I expected. I guess the color in the picture is pretty much what it looks like. I watched the video about a billion times before I finally bought it. I thought it would be more brown\pinkish. Several people have said it looks yellowish or orange. All I could see at first was orange. Then someone said it was a peach color. My daughter said it looks amber. I like peach and amber. My husband loves it, so I decided to go forward with it. I had it set in my diamond ring setting. It is BEAUTIFUL!! The jeweler said it was the BEST diamond substitute they had seen. They were amazed by the perfection of the cuts. Everyone loved the color, although they said it does not look champagne to them. I do love it now, but sometimes I still have issues with the color. The stone itself is perfect. Basically I would say make a decision on this color by the picture. Everyone has a difference of opinion on colors, so if you like the picture color then this is PERFECT! It is beautiful.
5 years of beauty and counting!
- I bought a one carat champagne diamond with some of my birthday money 5 years ago and had it put into a sterling silver setting. I wear it nearly every day and the poor setting is so beaten it is in sore need of replacing but my stone glows like the day I got it in the mail. Not one chip, scratch, or scuff. The color hasn't faded in the slightest and I couldn't be more pleased with the way it has held up. Now that I am getting engaged I pointed my soon to be fiancé in this direction for my ring so he can afford to take me on a fabulous honeymoon as well! The customer service is fabulous also I have an allergy to the nickel in gold and they are setting me up with an alternative metal that won't break our piggy bank. They will bend over backwards to make you happy. You'll never regret a purchase from them.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.