A perfect blend of modern elegance and vintage style, the Champagne Nights ring features a 3.67 carat canary Asscher cut Nexus Color Stone encased in a royal setting reminiscent of a crown. The band and the profile are set with Contemporary Nexus Diamonds for even more eye-catching brilliance.
- Center stone: 3.67 carat Asscher cut canary Nexus Stone
- Looking for a matching band? Contact Forever Artisans to have one made for this ring.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 10k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 14k, 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRVLMS0012
- Awesome ring my love gave me! The shine is crazy on this ring!
- I received it from my husband with same color earnings. I love the color and my husband too :)
- I upgraded the metal to 14k gold and changed the stone to a colorless one. I proposed to my now fiancé with this ring and got the greatest reaction I’ve ever seen. She laughed and cried and couldn’t get herself together. But when she could finally breathe again she said yes! This ring is gorgeous and gets nothing it compliments
- Beautiful ring and stands up to the abuse of nursing school and being worn constantly. Would purchase again!!
- Beautiful! I bought it a few years ago and it's still gorgeous.
4 stars with a hiccup
My first thought when I opened just the box it came in was "WOW!" The box lights up and the ring is showcased in a beautiful shimmer! The ring itself is gorgeous! However, I am sad to report that a day before my wedding (3/31/2017) I noticed a stone on the band and on the bridge were missing. I put it out of my head, got married and called customer service. While I am very impressed with the level of customer service provided, I am frustrated that it takes two weeks to get my husband's ring back just for sizing. My ring will be shipped after only a week. I am grateful for the no cost shipping and repairs and I would order from DN again, but I just hope and pray these stones don't keep falling out. How embarrassing!
- I had been looking for months at different rings but kept coming back to this one and finally decided to get it. I am SO happy that I did. It is a truly beautiful piece of jewelry that I am completely enthralled with. I am so pleased with this piece and can't wait to add more pieces over time.
Beautiful ring, love it!
- Love this ring.It is a beautiful color and goes beautifully with my band.Diamond Nexus has gone beyond my expectations with this piece.
Love this ring!
- Love this ring! The sparkle of the yellow center is beautiful and it goes beautifully with the band I already have.I would recommend this to anyone looking for a colored stone at an affordable price.You will not be disappointed.
Love the ring
- I like it but the color is not as dark as it look on the picture
Pretty ring, terrible service
The ring is very pretty - much more so in person. We upgraded to 14K and had a custom matching band made for it. I'm happy with the end result, but getting there was tough - the first band that DN made and sent me was a total disaster - didn't even sit flush. Had to send it back and have it remade.
Now a stone fell out of the engagement ring and I'm dealing with another terrible customer service experience - delays and as a result very inconvenient shipping - which really shouldn't be hard to fix but apparently it is.
So yes, you will have a pretty ring, but also a headache and lots of wasted time.
Beautiful ring, gorgeous color!
- Beautiful ring with a gorgeous center stone. I love it!! Beyond amazing at any price.
Is beauty worth pain?
Although a gorgeous ring it cuts my hand every time I wear it.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry to hear that there is an issue with your ring. Please contact us here at 1-800-509-4990 and we can assist in getting the ring in for inspection and possible repair or exchange. There should never be pain associated with wearing a ring so we are wondering if possibly a prong is catching on your skin. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
- My fiancé made a few alterations to my ring before it got to me. It has a clear 3 carat princess cut stone put into it. He took me out to a local botanical garden as the sun was going down and the twinkle lights in the trees were flickering on and pulled this ring out of his pocket. It was THE dream moment. The perfect guy, the perfect moment and the perfect ring. I haven't been able to stop looking at it. Even in the low light it just glowed. Like a little piece of magic. Thank you so much for helping my fiancé make my engagement story a thing of fantasy but reality.
I just received my ring ( 3.01 carat Rose Asscher center stone , Tristan setting) and was happy with it but not blown away. I have now decided to switch to the Champagne Nights ring, again with a Rose Asscher center stone , palladium metal upgrade.
I would like to know from anyone who actually has purchased this ring or seen it up close; how many rows of diamonds are on the band/crown and what is the sparkle factor. I would also like to know if the center stone size is "too large" to be believed.
Thank in advance for your speedy replies!
Diamond Nexus Responds: Renee-we are sorry to hear that your Tristan ring wasn't quite what you were expecting. We are very happy to hear though that you're taking advantage of our 30 Day Exchange policy. We would suggest posting your question to our Facebook page-you'll be sure to get a response through there. If you have any questions at all about the exchange process, we would suggest calling 1-800-509-4990 and speaking with a Customer Service Rep.
What a color
- I wanted a ring with some color, but nothing over tha top and something I can wear with just about anything. This ring is classy and timeless and completely attainable ad with the cut of the stone, the light just dances across from one end to the othar
- KATIE on 12/24 WHICH BAND did you purchase with it? THANKS!
Which band goes well with it?
Gorgeous ring! It's a replacement for my wedding set (27th anniversary) so i would like to add a wedding band. The center stone is large so i'm not sure most bands will work. Which band works?
Katie who reviewed on 12/24/12 said her band was perfect but DN doesn't know which one it was. Please help!
Diamond Nexus responds: We are not sure what band the previous customer had but check out the photos for some band pairings on our Facebook page, in one of our customer request albums: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152183118795788.923388.218228065787&type=3 There are quite a few albums and over a thousand photos of rings and bands, so hopefully you will get some great ideas!
- This was a treat for myself, and I felt a little guilty, but it just seems so pretty online, and I swear it was calling my name. :-) This ring FAR exceeded my expectations. When I opened the box, I took in a sharp breath, because what greeted me was absolutely stunning! The sparkle and detail of the center stone is comparable with high quality natural diamonds. Unless someone is an absolute expert, no one will be able to tell the difference. I love the way it looks on my finger. Extremely happy with this purchase. DiamondNexus is an unbeatable alternative for anyone who finds they can't afford natural diamonds, but want something comparable. They do excellent work & I'll be spreading the word for sure.
- I got this for my 8 year wedding anniversary and I LOVE it! People always stop and ask to check it out. So happy to have it!
- Love the ring! It is a perfect match with my asschure cut eternity band! I got the stone in white, and it is very pretty together! Thank you DNL for providing affordable and quality products!
- This ring is amazing. I got mine today for my 10th year ann. and i can't tell you how lovely it is. i am in total shock when i look at it. thank you and great job.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.