Feminine and romantic, this petite engagement ring is purely exquisite. The center Contemporary Nexus Diamond is flanked by clusters of accent stones that recall a look of lace. The accented band tapers toward the setting, leading the eye back to the sparkling centerpiece.
- Center stone pictured: 1.03 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Casey band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0009XRB
I just got my ring today and I couldn't be happier with it. The ring is absolutely stunning, slightly thinner right at the three stones than I had expected but looKS really elegant.
I had EXCELLENT service from Sarah and Jennessa and couldn't have done it without them. Sarah, went way out of herr way to be understanding and helpful.
- My fiance had this ring made with a 1.67 ct center round stone, it's perfect! Big enough that I feel like it's remarkable, small enough that it's still modest. I recently had it cleaned at the jewelers and they were impressed by how beautiful the "diamond" was :) Shh...they can't tell and neither can I! The band is petite but when combined with the matching wedding band it looks perfect. Love, love, love!
Exquisite and Elegant
I replaced the center stone with a 1.25 Marquise and I just got it yesterday with the matching band and it is "PERFECT"! I can't stop looking at it. My husband thinks it's gorgeous also. I haven't had a chance to show it off yet but I know, that I know, that I know, it will get noticed and high compliments.
The accent stones on each band set off the center stone and add sparkle, so much so that it's mesmerizing . I know we all have our individual taste and our desires of what we want our wedding ring sets to look like but this one is my dream set. I feel like I am rich in more ways then one.
I have looked at other jewelers and did at first end up getting a ring set made for me from someone here in New York, but I ended up sending it back. They didn't have anything else that caught my eye and they certainly did not offer what DN offered.
Just a thumbs up also on DN Exchange Policy. Originally, I purchased the "Natasha" set but it wasn't my "Dream Ring". I ended up speaking with "Andrew" in Customer Service and told him what I wanted to do with the Casey and he was very helpful and enthusiastic.
I am definitely pleased to say the least all across the board.
Thank you DN for making it possible for me to exhibit such a beautiful expression of my marriage.
I love it!
- I had my eye on this ring for a long time and my now fiance knew it was the one I wanted. When he did propose with it, I was shocked at how gorgeous it is in person. The picture does not do it justice. I love the way it sparkles in the light. We wanted a ring that was stunning and that wouldn't break the bank, and this was the one. I absolutely love it.
My fiance and I chose this ring in yellow gold with a 1.03 center stone... which looks massive. People ask me if its 2 or 3 cts.
When we first got it one of the side stones in the band was set deep and wouldn't catch any light, looking like a stone was missing. But we sent it in and diamond nexus fixed it and it looks great.
- I got this engagement ring for my, now fiancée and she loved it. I was hesitant of telling her it was not a natural mined diamond, but when I told her, she was ecstatic to know I got her such a beautiful ring and didn’t have to worry if the ring was produced by blood of a child or slave. I told her it was a ring a queen would wear, at least a beauty queen such as Mss Universe. She laughed and hugged me. Now we are looking for wedding bands with such glamour as the engagement ring. The online chat as well as the phone were so awesome and made my experience a lot easier than the pressure of a person at a store. Thank you and I will be contacting you soon for more jewelry.
I absolutely love my ring! My fiancé and I discussed rings before hand and i had come to the conclusion that it just didn't make sense to spend thousands of dollars on a ring when there were so many other things we could use that money for. I did however want something beautiful and not tiny.
I will admit I was very nervous about ordering online and really wished that there was a shop nearby but I live on the West Coast so that wasn't an option. Really happy we took the risk!
The 1 ct round center stone is the perfect size and sparkles like no other. I do clean it once a week to keep it at optimal sparkle. I have gotten so many complements on my ring, including a Tiffany's Jewelry Consultant (I was trying on bands just for fun). If you want a truly beautiful product that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and is good quality I would highly recommend this!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.