High profile and weighty, this ring makes a strong style statement. The bridge band, set with Nexus Diamond Alternatives, runs beneath the Princess cut center stone that is held aloft by thicker square prongs and a bezel set Princess cut accent in the profile. Designed to look like three stacked bands, you can choose to have the Caroline ring in all one metal color or go even more glamorous with a mixed metal look.
- Center stone pictured: 0.99 carat Princess cut; 2.01 carat Princess cut shown with matching band
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Caroline band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Choose from pure 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, or mixed metal.
- Product Model: LRENOR0008X
Beautiful! Stunning! Unique!
- I LOVE this ring! I have been married for 3.5 years and we were engaged the year before. This ring has fit like a glove since day one! I was initially concerned that it would be top heavy, and it was not. A year and a half ago, we finally purchased 2 matching bands (I like balance). I thought the ring was stunning before! With the bands its even more gorgeous! I get complimented on it all the time!
Perfection in Gold!
- Perfection! Don't try to add 2 bands though, as it makes it too wide!
Beautiful Ring but Poor Quality
My fiance proposed to me with the beautiful Caroline engagement ring last week, I was instantly in awe. The ring was gorgeous. Unfortunately after wearing the ring for only two days a side stone fell out and the center stone came loose. Needless to say I was very disappointed as being newly engaged in wanted to share the excitement and show off my ring.
I have decided to give DN a second chance by allowing them to repair the ring instead of completely returning. I am hoping not to be disappointed.
So Happy With This Ring
- I received this ring from my gf & she proposed to me with it....its stunning! I picked this ring out because I felt it was very unique & one of a kind look. Its truly more beautiful in person.....LOVE it on my finger! So happy to have this ring!
- This ring is absolutely gorgeous in any size! My fiance and I ordered the .99 ct first and decided we wanted more bling! The 2.01 ct does not disappoint! It is so beautiful with lots of fire but is not too over powering. I wear the ring alone without a wedding band as I think another ring would detract or be too much. This ring is a real head turner and conversation starter...you won't be disappointed.
- It never fails, this ring is a show stopper and a conversation starter. I chose this ring because it has such a unique setting and talk about bling! This one makes people talk to me in traffic if my arm is hanging out the window while driving! It does have that jaw dropping effect when you first open the box and now, 7plus months later I still stare at it on an hourly basis :) Just an FYI, it does sit rather high off my hand but unlike my other rings that have a raised setting, this one doesn't snag. Love love love this ring :)
For my wife
- After being married for 20 plus years I wanted to surprise my wife with a really nice ring. I found this ring hera on your site and its really a show stopper, she is not going to believe her eyes!
- I have a few DNL pieces and this is my most recent acquisition. Well, let me tell you, this ring is just exquisite! I have the .99 carat center stone with the rose gold center accent. The ring is perfectly proportioned and it looks feminine and dainty on my size seven finger, while at the same time appearing substantial and impressive. The ring is DAZZLING! You won't be disappointed!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.