Candide Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Candide engagement ring is ornate, with incredible vintage detailing. The Round Brilliant Nexus Diamond alternative is encased with wide double prongs that have an architectural beauty. The sloping shoulders, detailed metalwork and glimmering accent stones complete this unique Art Deco-inspired ring.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Candide band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0010X
Since 2009 - still shining & beautiful!
I received this ring & matching band back in 2009, and I still LOVE IT.
compared to similar diamond ring, Happy I have this one!!
Vintage and ornate ring! But band may be too thick for petite hands
- Very unique ring! It had accents all over and people kept complimenting my ring whenever I wore it! Only drawback was the width of the band, since I have a petite hand. Over time I developed a callus from the width of the ring which required me to make adjustments to it. But overall very beautiful and excellent quality ring!
Only billionaires and uninformed men buy DeBeers diamonds
I bought this pair of rings in yellow gold and with a 3 ctw gemstone. I am very pleased with the ring and feel I made a correct choice to buy a Nexus diamond. I would have preferred white gold but my girlfriend preferred yellow gold.
In retrospect I probably would have gotten a smaller gemstone, as the 3 ctw weight gemstone is so huge that it creates blinding flashes of light when light hits it at just the right angle. My girlfriend has not yet seen her rings, but I believe she is going to be very happy with the gift.
I was so happy with the rings that I contacted the De Beers Group marketing agency to let them know that I was happy with my Nexus Diamond, and that they are reliant on uninformed men to buy their so-called "real" diamonds.
- My husband surprised me with this ring on my birthdsay and it is icredible , which makes me wonder, what has that boy been up to, lol just kidding ;) love ya baby
Beautiful, More than I hoped for.
- My fiance proposed to me with this ring at Christmas. I think my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw it. It's magnificent! Very detailed, very elegant. The stone sparkles like crazy, especially in the sunshine. I've had it for a couple months now and no problem - looks as beautiful as the day I got it. Highly recommended.
Good blend of old and new style
- Bought this ring and the matching band. I was pleased with the quality of the workmanship and have received several compliments on the rings. However, could have done without the band as it does give it the wedding set look but, I think it looks better with just the engagement ring, especially since there is so much detailing on the sides of the ring. I would recommend this ring to friends.
just recieved and am ...
- just recieved and am severely disappointed. looks and feels fake. my advice is DO NOT ORDER!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.