Callisto Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
One of our top picks and most affordable rings in our ornate engagement ring collection, the Callisto's glamour meets the practical ease of a low profile in this dazzling ring! The swirl of its triple-stranded band set with forty Nexus Diamond alternative accents offers a unique twist on a newly popularized ring style, while a larger Round Brilliant Nexus Diamond in a four-prong basket setting creates a classic centerpiece.
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round cut Nexus Diamond alternative
- Center stone available in a range of Nexus Diamond Alternative sizes. See menu above.
- 40 micro-set Round Brilliant cut accents
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0010
Brilliant, and beyond expectations beautiful.
- All I can say is this: Exceeded expectations. Even more beautiful than on web page. I was looking to upgrade from my original DN ring. This ring has left my husband and I speechless. We. Love. This. Ring.
Love love love it!
- Gorgeous!! I went with the 2 ct center stone and couldn’t be happier. Sparkly, bright, and everyone who sees it loves it. Better wear your sunglasses in the sunlight with this ring!!
- This is my second order with Diamond Nexus, and again I'm completely satisfied. I honestly don't understand the appeal of mined diamonds anymore, especially when there are alternatives as good as these! This ring is absolutely beautiful!
Just what she wanted
- This ring did the trick! My girlfriend was blown away by this ring. It sits low on her finger and does not get in the way of her daily work so she does not need to worry about wearing it. It is definitely an eye catcher and well worth the price.
I love my ring!!!
- We bought the Callisto engagement ring last year. Can you believe it -- it still sparkles like new! We got the white gold and it still does not need to be re-rodiumed. I often forget to remove it while doing housework, yet it still looks new! This ring makes me happy every single day.
- A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! This ring is so much more beautiful in and on hand. It was even shipped before the expected date. Thank you Diamond Nexus! You have gained a customer for life. Next purchase is a new wedding band for my husband.
I loved this ring. I say "loved" because I misplaced it a couple days before our wedding. Before losing it, I received so many compliments. Every time I looked at it I was amazed at how beautiful the ring is. Keep up on the cleaning because it does make a difference. It's been almost two years now and no sign of the ring. When we get the money, I will definitely want to purchase this ring again.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are so happy that you chose Diamond Nexus for your engagement ring. Though, hearing that you lost the ring does make us very sad for you! We are very happy to work with you to see a new Callisto ring on your finger so feel free to contact us at any time at email@example.com and we can assist you in getting a new ring on your finger!
- I just got this ring yesterday Nov. 15 and I could not be happier! This ring is so beautiful and I am completely happy! My fiance' and I picked this ring out together and we are in love with each other and now with this ring as well!!
- Love the ring..... wish it came with a matching band.. it is so pretty in person. Very different and people rav about it daily:-)
Don't believe what you read online.
I almost didnt order this ring because I read negative stuff about the company online. But, I realized that what I was reading was on the site of one of Diamond NExus's competitors. Seems like some people can't win on their own. My fiance got this ring in october and it's been perfect. I recently took it to a jeweler to have it cleaned and he couldn't get over what a amazing "diamond" I had!
Diamond Nexus saved us thousands and I have a beautiful ring that I treasure.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.