You won't be able to stop looking at your hand once you've got this charmingly romantic ring on! This lovely Lorián Platinum three-stone ring features a timeless 1.03 carat Round Brilliant cut diamond simulant at its center and two ravishing 0.39 carat Pear cut accents in trellis prong settings.
- Center Stone: 1.03 carats
- Two Pear cut accents
- What is Lorián Platinum? Click here to learn more.
- Product Model: LRRHXX0006XRBWHXX0103CS0LPXX
- Wasn’t sure what to expect but I’ve purchased several items previously, Loved it. Has good clarity and fit perfect
Lovely but not an everyday ring
- Lovely looking ring! We were on a budget when we married a few years ago and this ring got a lot of attention. Everyone thought we spent a fortune on this "giant diamond". I noticed from day one that the center stone was not free from imperfections. I never contacted customer service about it. The pearl shaped stones did loosen and fall out after wearing it everyday for a year. The ring metal doesn't shine well anymore, I suppose that is due to everyday wear. Now on their website their is a disclaimer to be found "Lorian Platinum, or LP, is not meant to be an everyday worn metal".
- My ring is almost 7 years old and it is as perfect as the day my husband proposed to me with it. With regular cleaning the stones sparkle like no other. I now wear it as a right hand ring and get so many compliments. I love it just as much as the day I got it
I am very satisfied with the service and quality of the ring.
Absolutely amazing! My Fiancé absolutely loves her ring. It was perfect for us being on a budget. It sparkles like you wouldn't believe. We were a little worried that the ring would bring a lot of negative questions about it not being 'real' but we have not. It gets tons of compliments.
The bad - one of the pear diamonds actually fell out, luckily we found it, but it was only used a week or two before this happened. I'm not sure what they would have said if we didn't have the diamond.
We called them to get them to fix it for us per the 30 day warranty and they said it would take two weeks! A newly engaged woman should not have to go two weeks without her brand new ring. The associate said they couldn't do anything about it. I asked her to send me the email address for the manager, and she said she would. Guess what? she decided not to send me the address. Luckily I knew a way around that and was able to contact a manager who made a point to apologize and put the ring through rush shipping and repair.
Wonderful beautiful perfect size
- Recieved this ring from my fiance on my birthday as my engagment ring and its wonderful! I get so many compliments from people on its beauty and sparkle and the best thing no one knows but us would recommend this ring for someone like us who wants a conflict free diamond simulant engagment ring
do not buy unless you plan on being the same size forever!
So I got married and engaged over a year ago and since then I lost weight. I was originally a 5.5 and now I am a 4.5 so I sent in my ring to get resized this was the email I got back from the company:
We have received your ring in for resizing however, unfortunately we cannot size this ring down any more then the current size it already is without disrupting the integrity of the ring. We can however add bishop bumps to the ring to make it 1/2 a size smaller. Please let us know what you would like to do and also to make payment on your repair. We will not put the ring into production until paid for in full and we have heard from you. We look forward to hearing from you!
So I called them and reminded them that bishop bumps wont work becuase I need it a WHOLE size smaller! The lady on the phone told me I could also buy my own ring guards to go along with it. WTF! I told her that is just going to look ugly next to my wedding perfectly sized wedding band (thank God i got my wedding band somewhere else!) She told me my other options were to buy a replacement or do a trade up which means I have to trade it in for a completely different ring at 50% more! I told her forget it just send the ring back and Ill cut my loses. Also told them to forget about the more than $1,000 custom ring I was going to purchase! Not to mention all of the friends and family I have told to shop here I am going to also let them know about this! I refuse to get another ring and spend another dime on this company when they promise a lifetime warrinty and resizing. I would also give this company a 0 in supporting the troops since I have to deal with this while my husband is away serving our country for 10 months in the middle east!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away from diamond nexus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry that your ring size changed, but our policy is that outside of the first 30 days of purchase, the option for getting a new ring would be to take part in our 1.5 times trade up program. We know that you have already worked with Jennifer London, our Social Media Coordinator on coming to a resolution with the ring so we wanted to make sure that you were completely happy before posting this review. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We hope that you are enjoying your new Diamond Nexus ring in the size that you needed!
Love my Ring
My fiance' and I pick out and purchased this ring together. I am very frugal value minded person and did not want the expense of a mined diamond nor the high price of gold. This was the perfect combination for us.
I have been wearing my ring since August 20-11 and absolutely love it. I do use a polish cloth on it weekly to keep the band bright and shiney. The stones are just gorgeous.
I have many friends that have no idea that my ring is not a "real" diamond and think it is absolutely gorgeous.
Am completely satisified with purchase and am now shopping for earrings and pendants as well.
My husband bought me this ring 2 years ago for our anniversary. Although beautiful, the metal frequently tarnishes and needs to be polished. Also the center stone chipped after a couple months. We have emailed Diamond Nexus on two occasions regarding a replacement, with no response. All in all, I am very disappointed. I expected more from a company that raves about its quality, guarantees, and customer service.
Dear Customer: You posted this review as an anonymous guest, so we don't have a way to contact you. We are more then happy to repair your ring, it has a lifetime warranty. If you are having trouble emailing us, please just call our Customer Care Center and we will do whatever we can to help you. We do pride ourselves on our commitment to service and we hope we have an opportunity to prove that to you! - Your Diamond Nexus Customer Team.
- My husband gave me this ring for Christmas (a week early) and it is beautiful. I've only had it for a few days and I have already received several compliments on it. The reason for the four star rating is that the inside of the band does not look like the video of the ring, under the setting doesn't appear as high quality. However, this isn't seen when the ring is on and once you have it on your finger you won't want to take it off!
- My husband gave me this ring on our one month wedding anniversary. We did everythinhg backwards so getting the engegement ring after the wedding was so fitting. I have worn this ring every day since and I am VERY hard on my hands. This ring stands up to it, the sparkle is wonderful, the band is scratched a bit, but it fits my wedding band, and other rings I own. I use my hands a lot. I get tons of wonderful compliments on the shine and the sparkle. I am very happy with my engagement ring and wedding band. I have the "Evening in Paris " band. My husband is also pleased that he was able to give me exactly what I wanted and that it socially responsible, and it looks wonderful. Thanks DNL you have a customer for life.
Love this Ring
- When my now husband and I started talking about getting married I made it very clear that I didn't want a traditional diamond. After doing much research about the different options we had I cam across Diamond Nexus. I told him about it and showed him lots of different rings that I liked. I didn't know if he was going to shop here or not, but 3 days before Christmas a few years ago he surprised me and proposed. I have worn this ring almost everyday since. The sparkle is great, it's comfortable and I am always getting lots of comments on how beautiful of a ring it is. I love that is has a lower profile and the trellis work is beautiful on the sides.
Outstanding Beauty, Quality and Value
I began shopping for a friendship ring on the internet. It is a frustratingly time consuming learning experience.
I asked women in my office about their rings. Kara strongly recommended where and why she and her fiancee' purchased her beautiful engagement ring, Diamond Nexus Labs. Based on her pursuasive recommendation I researched DNL. I appreciated the DNL website education and the value of the products.
The Call Me Sweetheart ring made an excellent choice. It is the perfect understated elegance.
My choice is treasured by my Juliette. She receives many unsolicited compliments and loves to let me know.
- I had this ring for a few weeks, I love the size and how it looks on my finger. It's a very pretty ring and the diamonds are still extremely shiny, the only downside that I have is the platinum is not a very hard metal and the bottom is scratched up already.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.