Budapest Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Budapest engagement ring is a traditional halo with modern elements. The rounded square halo lends the Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond alternative a unique shape that elongates the finger, and the wider band features a double row of accent stones for maximum sparkle.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0096X
The Perfect Ring
- I just got this ring for my fiance a few weeks ago. She absolutely loves it! We are the same as the rest of the reviews on here, everyone that sees it, loves it! We did just send it back to get resized. She got fitted at a size 8, but this ring was a half size too big. Also, it appears the diamond was starting to get cloudy. With the way their support has treated me these past few months, I have no worries about them fixing it. They are excellent. Also, I want to say that for those that are looking for a great diamond alternative, but are hesitant to order here, for whatever reason, don't worry. I felt the same way. I did weeks of research before buying. Start a communication with their support team. They are all very responsive and well informed. They really put my mind at ease.
- Bought this ring for my fiance. She loves it! Every one who sees it adores it! Perfect ring!
- We bought the rose gold ring and it looks gorgeous. Great design and lower profile. Great customer support. One of the small halo small diamonds had some blue discoloration so we had to send it in for replacement.
- It's the first ring I've ever bought and I couldn't be happier with it!
- This ring is absolutely gorgeous! I have it in white gold with 2 carat center stone. It's so sparkly and just so beautiful!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.