Petite yet bold, the Bridget engagement ring is a solitaire for the active, hands-on woman. The U-shaped setting for the Nexus Diamond Alternative has a very low profile that reduces snagging, and the rounded band is superbly comfortable. It is a solid piece that still looks dainty, with the timeless look of the solitaire.
- Center stone pictured: 1.03 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond (1.75 carat on hand)
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; to upgrade to 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service
- Product model: LRENSL0031X
Rainbow of lights
- I couldn't believe this beautiful sparkling light was actually for me! It was a rainbow of lights inside a rainbow of lights no matter how you held it. I wanted to run out and show the world. It has not left my finger since my husband surprised me with it. I love looking at it all the time and feeling like the luckiest girl around. I am so glad my husband did business with your company. I can't believe I'd be the owner of something this gorgeous. A beautiful, sparkling diamond from the love of my life. Life couldn't get any better.
for my daughter
- My daughter will be graduating from college soon and I wanted to get her something special. I have been so tempted to give it to her early, I can not wait to see her face when she opens it. It is positively just as beautiful and elgant as she is
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.