Briar Rose Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
A fairytale romance deserves a fairytale ring, and the Briar Rose engagement ring is a romantic choice for your happily ever after. The centerpiece of this ring is the Nexus Diamond alternative, which gleams within the halo of accent stones. The split and twisted band is set with more accents on all sides, drawing the eye back to the brilliant center stone.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Briar Rose design was changed to ensure maximum durability and lasting beauty. The stones sit more deeply and the settings are thicker to resist wear and tear. The ring now features more milgraine detailing, and more metal was added to the base of the band. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round cut, 2.67 tcw
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the Briar Rose band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0104X
- We purchased this ring as an upgrade and the pictures don't do it justice! When I opened the box and put it on, I was amazed at how gorgeous it was. I absolutely LOVE this set and am so happy with my choice. This is my third purchase from Diamond Nexus and each item I've gotten, including this one, have been nothing but perfect.
5 Years Old & Still Gorgeous
- Have had my ring for over 5 years now and I still love it! Being I am a healthcare professional, I am constantly washing my hands, putting on and taking off gloves, and my ring has sustained it all. Perfect stone/ring as it doesn't get caught on my gloves. I rarely ever take off my ring except for when I'm in the pool, shower, or cooking with meat. This ring is DEFINITELY an eye catcher as I have received many many compliments. Due to the white gold wearing off I will be sending it in for re-plating but considering how much time has gone by since my purchase in 2013 I'm not complaining. I also would like to mention their customer service is outstanding! I remember having so many questions before purchasing my ring online and they were very helpful with making suggestions based on my preferences. Ultimately my husband chose this as an upgrade and he did good! I also wanted to mention I just recently emailed DM to inquire about getting my ring replated, and was contacted within a couple hours. Great value for such beauty and NO ONE can tell it isn't the real thing. Good for the pocket book and no one had to die for it!
Still amazing after 3 yrs.
- This is avsolutely gorgeous! My husband proposed with this ring 3 years ago and I was blown away when I saw how beautiful this ring was! I wanted to wait a couple of years before I wrote a review because I wanted to see how it held up to everyday wear! I am very rough with my hands with cooking, cleaning, and everything else. I have even accidentally slammed my finger (and ring) in my car door, and it still is perfect. I cannot tell you how many compliments I have received on this ring! The stones have not chipped or scratched even after some banging, scraping, and bumps! You won't regret purchasing this ring. I have small fingers and it is a large ring, so it may take some time for your body to "ignore" that it is there. Also, I clean mine with a soft toothbrush and dish soap once a month and it looks amazing (be sure to clean the underside well)
Write Your Own Review
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE