A classic three-stone ring, the Bravura engagement ring represents the unity of the past, present and future. Each of the three Nexus Diamond Alternatives is lofted in a high trellis setting that ensures maximum sparkle. The band is set with accent stones and edged with detailed metalwork, which lends a subtle air of vintage style to this timeless ring.
- Center stone pictured: 3.05 carat Round Brilliant cut (1.24 carat on hand)
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0005
Go Big with Bravura!
- 2.55 center and 5.58 whopping carats, this ring says bravo! Very pleased with my choice. If you live by the saying go big or go home, you will love the Bravura ring.
- Love the ring, a gift to myself that I shall proudly wear. I got the 2.55 center as unaware of the total carat size and it is very large on my size 9 finger. The stones are much larger than I had anticipated, almost (really hate to say this) too big. I may return this ring, but having purchased it during the ring fling at a lovely discounted price..over 1k off of retail. I see something that looks like bubbles and I was under the impression that these were in fact flawless. Still very pleased with ring and if you can handle the go big or go home talk....Go Big!
I would order from you again in a heartbeat!!
- I ordered Bravura for my wife to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. It was down to the wire when I received the ring (we were leaving for Las Vegas on the 15th and the ring came on the 13th) so, needless to say, I was a little nervous. When I opened the box, I was blown away! I couldn't take my eyes off of it! Every detail was absolutely perfect and the diamonds caught the light and just split it into multiple rainbows! I couldn't be happier with my choice!
- I have been a diamond nexus stocker for about a year. I wanted a new ring for our 10 year Anniversary. I kept changing my mind about which ring I would want and what I would get. My husband and I choose the 3 carat center stone Bravura. Ladies the ring is stunning. It has exceeded my wildest expectations. I keep walking around looking at my hand. Do not hesitate. My only regret is not trying Diamond Nexus sooner. Thank you Diamond Nexus for giving me the ring of a lifetime.
- I got engaged on New Years day 2013. My future hubby to be bought this ring with the 2.55 center. I have never gotten so many compliments and I cried when I saw it. i was so surprised by the authentic heaviness of the ring. Not like CZ Diamonds that are light lack luster. My mother has a real 3 carat diamond, when mine is next to hers, you cannot tell the difference. No one can. Thank you for making me the happiest of brides for a much more reasonable price!
- This was my first DN ring and I was completely impressed with the overall quality and (shine) appearance of the Bravura. It was delivered well package and I couldnt wait to wear it . We choose this ring as my engagement ring; i just wish there was a matching band. the closet match is the Valencia band, I may get it. Otherwise I absolutely LOVE this ring & has gotten so many compliments on it!
- Got it for my wife for Christmas. It's the classic 3-stone ring with eh addition of some nice detail work on the sides. This is about the fifth Diamond Nexus gift I've got for my wife, and it's getting to be a tradition. As with every other product we have purchased, it's super-high quality and sparkles like crazy. Can't say enough about the jewelry or company.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.