A modern take on the halo, this ring features a Princess cut Contemporary Nexus Diamond in a squared halo. The shoulders of the shank lift the halo high into to the light, creating an open profile with a surprise bezel set accent stone. The band features a Euro style design, with a flat bottom that makes it comfortable to wear.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Black Magic band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Available in white gold, yellow gold, or white gold with a rose gold halo.
- Product Model: LRENOR0006
Almost two years of daily wear and I STILL have never lost a stone!
- I have worn this ring every day for almost two years now. and since my husband has recently passed it is even MORE important to me now than it was before. I am a working artist with my hands in all sorts of stuff, and during my recent move I hit my ring hard enough to bruise my finger and I STILL have never lost even one tiny stone. A wedding ring is meant to last for life, and mine is still flawless.
Love Love Love
- This is the most beautiful ring I've ever owned! The quality is outstanding! The pictures really do not do it justice. I couldn't be happier!
Its an amazing ring and well worth the money. I get compliments every where i go. He did very very good!(
- It's gorgeous!!! Amazing!!!
Without a doubt the most beautiful object I've ever owned.
- I spent months on the internet looking for the perfect ring for me. I chose to have the halo made in 14k yellow gold, and it is so beautiful I can't believe it belongs to me! The band is narrow (and I plan to stack it with a super-thin gold band and a white/yellow gold band with his birthstone. I love the look of this ring stacked with other thin rings! The squared-off bottom feels like 'extra' gold, and the weight really helps counteract the weight of the heavy top to keep it from spinning. The halo isn't ridiculously high, but it is high enough to wear rings set with other stones without a problem. This is without a doubt the most beautiful object I've ever owned. One drawback, if there is one, is that since the band is thin and tall with a lot of weight at the top the edge of the band can give a bruise if you accidentally smack it on something. (Not a single stone fell out when I accidentally hit it, either.) Plan to wear it with the matching band or other rings and this isn't really a problem.
Over a year and it looks great!
I bought the Black Magic ring for my fiance and she fell in love. A year later, and it is still shocking everyone.
Wonderful decision and a way to know that I had nothing to do with the Blood Diamond trade in Africa. Thanks!
She cried... Enough Said
I have been saving up to by my now Fiance' an amazing engagement ring. I had saved up an ungodly amount of money, but nothing is too much for this woman in my eyes. I am a particularly aware person especially when it comes to the Diamond trade in Africa and how it has demolished families and torn apart nations, so my ring search was vast and deep to find something that was not a part of the blood diamond trade; something I could consciously feel good about looking at on my loves hand for the rest of our lives and know no one might have lost their love helping me express mine...
After reading numerous articles and scouring the earth, I found that there is not sure way to know if a diamond was from these killer camps or not. Stumbling across DN and these immaculate stones, I knew this was where I wanted to go. Not only did I do an amazing job customizing this ring to be one of a kind, it was affordable and she cried her eyes out as she stared at the sparkle of the 1ct stone in the moonlit sky. Thank you for the chance to potentially save a life and translate my love.
- I fell in love with this ring months ago, and fortunately for me, my now-fiance was paying attention. He presented me with this ring a week ago, and I'm completely in love with it. It's absolutely beautiful and never stops sparkling. I've had it exactly 6 days, and I've already received tons of compliments on it. They think my fiance spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on it, and I'll let them keep thinking that ;) . My only negative about it, is the really high profile. I was hoping it would be a bit closer set to my finger, but it's sits really high. It starts about 1/4 inch above, so the diamond sits nearly a half inch high.
I said YES!!!
- My wonderful man surprised me with this gorgeous ring when he asked me to marry him, I love how unique and impressive it is
- My husband and I stumbled on your site a few months ago. We were shopping for a replacement ring for the 1/4 ct not great quality diamond ring he bought me 12 years ago. We were thrilled with the amazing choice of gorgeous rings that are attainable for the ordinary person. After much back and forth, we choice the Black Magic because it's so unusual. I like being different and this ring has such a unique designer look. Got it for Christmas and loved it even more in person! Absolutely can't tell it from a mined diamond. It's perfect. Thank you for bringing such beautiful jewelry to everyone.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.