Berlin Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Berlin engagement ring is the epitome of classical beauty. The slightly split shank design means more room for accent stones supporting the Nexus Diamond alternative in the center, tucked securely within its glittering halo. It is a more substantial ring that still feels light and airy.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0095X
Love my ring
- This is such a beautiful ring. I purchased this with a 2.04 center and 2 Manhattan bands. I get so many compliments it's just so beautiful.
- I was extremely pleased with this stunning, elegant ring. My fiance is still on cloud 9. Everyone comments on its beauty confirming my decision. I'm a lifetime customer.
Allergy Still a Beautiful Ring
Beautiful ring, if you are allergic to nickel watch out for the white gold consider getting the rose or yellow gold. Wish they would offer this ring in Platinum.
***Hello, We can do this ring in platinum for you. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service department. They are happy to help you with this.***
THIS RING IS AMAZING!!!
THIS RING IS AMAZING!!! When the ring arrived I was blown away by its clarity, quality and radiance. I did a lot of research about mined diamonds, lab diamonds, diamond simulants and Nexus Diamonds. I am extremely happy I went with Nexus. The customer service was phenomenal (they shipped the ring to a country they'd never shipped to before) and always kept me informed.
My fiance absolutely loves the ring and so does everyone else. Although I do think most of the other girls are very jealous :)
This was the perfect alternative in my search for an engagement ring for an ethics conscious, now, fiance. The ring is truly spectacular and my fiance tells me everyday how much she loves it. She also mentions how much strangers comment at the grocery store, gas station, etc. One person said, "Oh my god, I love your ring, I need to find someone to put a ring on my finger like that."
Every part of the process was great.
- The ring of my dreams! My fiancé could not have picked a more perfect ring. It is so elegant, so gorgeous, and I love knowing it is conflict-free & environmentally sustainable.
Brilliant in any light
- This ring is so very beautiful in person. I ordered this with the 1.25 center stone in yellow gold. It is perfect! This is a replacement for my engagement ring from 35 years ago, and it did not disappoint!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.