Bella Vista is the engagement ring for the sophisticated, modern woman with an air of old-fashioned romance. This stunner features a micro-set split band and halo glittering surrounding an Oval cut Nexus Diamond Alternative, giving it a substantial feel on the hand.
- Center stone pictured: 1.21 carat Oval cut, 1.93 tcw (1.86 Oval cut center stone on hand)
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- 46 Round Brilliant cut prong-set Nexus Diamond accents
- Complete the look with the Bella Vista band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0004
- My fiance proposed with this ring. It is beyond gorgeous! I literally cannot stop staring at it. I get compliments daily.
- It was the perfect ring. The size of the center Stone was perfect. Bigger than I expected. My girlfriend now fiance LOVED it and so did everyone else. Will purchase more items from Diamond Nexus.
the PERFECT ring
- I received this ring June 2016. It is stunning! I get compliments on it daily. The quality, color, design, and detail is FLAWLESS. This ring is indistinguishable from a "real diamond". This ring has upheld daily wear perfectly. I have worn it every day for over a year and it still looks brand new.
- I'm very pleased with this engagement ring. More importantly is my new fiance loves it and her facial expression when she first saw it showed it. I will most definitely do more shopping at Diamond Nexus :)
Nothing is more beautiful
- I'm at a loss. I opened the box and the presentation of the ring blew me away. I'm having a hard time waiting to arrive in Paris for the proposal. I honestly don't know what to say, the pictures on the site do the actual product no justice. My concern was the difference between man-made and mined diamonds and wow! I couldn't have made a better decision.
So Beautiful w/ the right amount of detail!
- My fiancé purposed with the 1.21 Cts, 14K white gold, Bella Vista. This ring is so beautiful. I always get compliments on it from strangers wherever I go. Its big, but not too big. It has a higher profile than I expected, but the details of the ring give it a uniqueness. The double bands are thin and lightweight with good sparkle. So far it seems to be pretty sturdy, but I'm extra cautious about knocking it on stuff because I've read other reviews of losing stones. However, this ring has so much beauty with the right amount of detail. This ring is truly beautiful.
Beautiful ring, poorly made
Stunning ring! I absolutely fell in love with this ring after wearing it for about 2 weeks one of the halo stones turned blue. Customer service was nice to work with. Sent the ring in I was without it for about 2 weeks. I've had it for about a week now and a halo stone has fell out! We've only had this ring not even 2 months and having to send it in 2xs. What's beyond frustrating is no one can tell me why things keep happening. Wondering if we got what we paid for?? How many more times are we going to have to send it in? My engagement pictures are in 4 days I have no clue what we are going to do. Beyond frustrated.
**Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Christina -
I'm so sorry to hear about the issues with your ring, that should absolutely not happen. If you send me your order number I'll look into it and see what we can do to get you a ring that you won't have to send back.
My fiancé proposed with this ring in March! Its absolutely stunning, I get compliments everywhere I go! I'm pretty rough on my jewelery, hiking, biking, farm life etc. and I've had no problems with stones getting lose or falling out! Yes its has scratches, but this is just the normal wear of any ring.I have the 1.21 center stone and wear 5.25 ring size and it huge!
- My fiancé proposed with this ring after I picked it. I was afraid that the pave stones may fall out but decided to give it a try since I always liked Halo style and oval shape stone. I have to say that I love the ring and so far had no problems with it. The stones sit really tight. I get plenty of compliments as it is very sparkly. I got the 1.21 center stone to go with it because I wanted it to look real. I am really happy with this ring!!
- Have had so many compliments on my ring...and that's just since Christmas. I dearly love this ring!
In love with this ring
- I have been engaged for 10 wonderful months and I keep getting comments on my ring. I was nervous about the other comments regarding the stones coming out, but i have banged my ring a couple of times and I have not had any stones fall out.
More than I could have ever asked for!
- This ring is soo beautiful. My soon to be husband proposed 2 weeks ago and this ring is still soo shiny and new. No loss of pave stones, and I've been checking because I'm so paranoid of them falling out after I read the reviews for this ring. I get compliments every day from strangers at work, I even get distracted myself by how wonderful the Bella Vista is. So great, can't wait to have the matching wedding band on my finger to give it some extra shine, not that it needs any!
- My fiancé proposed to me with this ring on top of the Sears Tower in Chicago I could not be happier!!! I absolutely LOVE this Ring. My Superman did a Fabulous job with the proposal and the ring.
- I love this ring! It is absolutely beautiful and I get tons of compliments. I was a little hesitant to get this after reading a couple of the other reviews but it was so beautiful and the lifetime guarantee won me over. I've had it for a couple of months and haven't had any problems with the stones falling out. I get compliments every day!
It's a no go.
- After two repairs and a remake of this ring, the pave stones keep falling out. I'm going to have them replace it with a different style.
Stones keep falling out!
I first got this ring for my re-engagement and it was the closest match to a family heirloom that was passed on to me for my marriage. Since the original ring is of so much value, this beautiful Bella Vista was almost a perfect match.
The ring is amazingly beautiful and comfortable to wear. I even purchased two bands to go around it so to halo the center even more.... however... one day after getting it for Christmas, one of the pave stones fell out. I figured it happens and happily sent it back for repair. I got it back looking good as new only to have 3 (YES 3) stones fall out after a week. I take very good care of all my jewelry, have a protective holder just for my valuable rings and I can't understand why this is happening other than poor craftsmanship. If it happens again, the ring is going back for good.
- I was thrilled to find a Oval Cut ring on your site! It's my favorite cut and SO very rare. I've always thought the Oval Cut the most elegant ever since seeing pictures of Grace Kelly's engagement ring. I loved the ring on the site and the reality did not disappointing me. It's beautiful. Unfortunately had to send it back to be sized, but Nexus had it back to me in about a week.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.