Bali Classic Trillion Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
A classic solitaire, the Bali engagement ring is simplicity in its most beautiful form. The six prongs add extra detail to the fire of the Nexus Diamond Alternative, and the slim band flows into the loops of the trellis-like "lotus" setting, which is as lovely as the flower for which it is named.
- Center stone pictured: 1.10 carat Trillion cut
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- This ring has been featured with the Bali band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0073XTL
- I did my research and we went back and forth on ordering my ring online. He proposed yesterday and I can’t imagine having got a better quality ring from a jewlry store in the mall. The stone is clear and gorgeous and the size is perfect. We went with the 1.10 ctw in white gold and our friends and family love it as well! I can’t stop staring at it!
Exceeded my expectations
When this ring arrived, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of packaging, very nice presentation.
When I saw the ring for the first time, I was blown away! It was so much better than I thought it might be, the fire and sparkle is amazing!
I had thought that it might not shine like a mined diamond, I was wrong. The quality is superb and I couldn't be more pleased!
I was originally hesitant to order a lab created stone for an engagement ring, especially not seeing first or trying it on. Let me set your minds at ease, ladies, you will not be disappointed.
We ordered the 1.10 carat, it actually looks a little bigger than I thought it would.
Overall, this ring has far exceeded my expectations and I can't wait to get a beautiful band to go with it!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.