A classic solitaire, the Bali engagement ring is simplicity in its most beautiful form. The six prongs add extra detail to the fire of the Nexus Diamond Alternative, and the slim band flows into the loops of the trellis-like "lotus" setting, which is as lovely as the flower for which it is named.
- Center stone pictured: 1.46 carat Oval cut
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- This ring has been featured with the Bali band.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0073XOV
- Very beautiful diamond, sparkles brilliantly. Very glad I purchased this size and cut.
5/5, would recommend
- Wow! Did expect this ring to be so gorgeous! No one can even tell that it's not real, and even I have doubts about it sometimes. The way her face lit up when she saw it made it worth every penny.
Beyond all expectations of excellence!
My fiancé and I have had nothing but awe and appreciation at this incredible piece of jewelry. I chose the 1.86 ct and yellow gold ring options, with the matching band, and we are INCREDIBLY PLEASED at the simple, elegant, outstanding beauty and brilliance of it! It blew me away when I opened the ring box to see such a huge stone, and so was my fiancé!
-- Further Details --
While I was skeptical at the beginning (because it is lab-created), she was passionate about me looking into Diamond Nexus rings. After browsing the website, I found this one and instantly knew this is what I wanted to see on her finger for the rest of our lives together. After it was delivered, I couldn't keep my eyes off of it, and a month later, I still can't help but love it.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.