Bali Accented Oval cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This classic accented engagement ring has extra detail that makes it feel luxurious. The six-prong trellis setting recalls the look of a lotus flower, which inspired the name of this collection. The Oval cut Nexus Diamond alternative gives this design a classic look with a twist, and the oblong stone makes fingers look longer. The accent stones are prong set within a channel, which protects the stones and makes the settings more durable. Unlike the Bali Classic, this ring has a flatter shank to accommodate the accent stones, and it pairs beautifully with the Miami or San Francisco wedding band.
- Set with Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone is guaranteed for life and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone pictured: 1.46 carat Oval cut, 1.64 total carats of Nexus Diamond Alternatives
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0206XOV
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- This is a beautiful ring. The band is thinner than I expected at first, but the width of the matching wedding band balances the ring out. The band makes the stone, which is absolutely beautiful, look bigger.
Wouldn't buy from Diamond Nexus.
I traded in this ring because my other ring had become dull. The ring was pretty for about 3 months. You can really tell the difference between the diamond nexus and a real diamond. Since it has been past the day of exchange the ring is in a box in my drawer. It compares in no way to a real diamond. I'm just upset about the money I wasted.
*** Hello, Please note that if your ring becomes "dull" we can always polish the metal and if needed replace your Nexus Diamond alternative for free. If a diamond is what you are wanting, you can trade your Diamond Nexus ring in for a 12Fifteen ring. Lab grown diamonds will be essentially the same as mined diamonds just grown in a lab, and at this time will be 50% less than it's mined counterpart. Feel free to reach out to us at Diamond Nexus or our sister company 12Fifteen for more information. -Customer Care Advisor ***
Everything perfect and awesome!!
- I just received my 'canary' Bali today. It is awesome!! I have been to Tiffany's and tried on their oval 'canary', you cannot tell the difference! The only suggestion I would make if you are trying to decide on a size stone...get the larger size. These stones are cut perfect so there is a lot of depth to them so size up. That's what I'm doing. I got the 1.21 and I am immediately sizing up to the 1.46. I called and talked to Nick in customer service. He was amazing treated me like I was the best customer Diamond Nexus ever had. He made the upgrade process smooth as glass. Thank you Nick. Also I did get the Miami band to go with it and it is perfect with the Bali. So go for it too!!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE