Invented in the early 20th century by the Asscher Brothers of Holland, the Asscher cut features a square shape with a flat table (top surface), many small step cuts along the top edges, and longer facets underneath for a Hall of Mirrors effect. Like the Cushion cut, the Asscher cut has an open culet (the bottom of the gemstone) and a facet plan that draws the eye into the gemstone and gives it depth. This is a highly unusual design, often favored by individuals with a more modern sense of style.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- What is a Certified Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0004X
the stone is perfect as described on the website
- I recieved my DNL stone just today.And I was completely blown away.And so was my husband.I chose to buy the loose asscher cut stone in a 1.59 carat because I could not find a ring I was wild about on the DNL website. the DNL rings are beautiful no doubt about it.But i am a mom.and have to do all the cleaning and cooking around my house and I needed a ring to match with my very active lifestlye.so I brought a tiffany style solitare setting for the beautiful DNL asscher cut stone and when i tell you amazing I mean it the ring truly looks like a diamond sparkles like one.And the clarity of the stone is unbelieveable.even my jeweler said wow looking at the stone it looks just like a diamond.And that is what i wanted to hear. I am so happy with my DNL stone, and I am so happy I found this website by chance.And because of finding DNL I have the engagement ring of my dreams
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.