Invented in the early 20th century by the Asscher Brothers of Holland, the Asscher cut features a square shape with a flat table (top surface), many small step cuts along the top edges, and longer facets underneath for a Hall of Mirrors effect. Like the Cushion cut, the Asscher cut has an open culet (the bottom of the gemstone) and a facet plan that draws the eye into the gemstone and gives it depth. This is a highly unusual design, often favored by individuals with a more modern sense of style.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Product Model: USLSCS0003
- The Assure cut is exquisite in height and colors. My sister has that cut and is still asked how expensive the diamond is as it's flawless with clarity and color of rainbow sparkles as it captures everyone's attention!
- My fiancé bought me the 1.24 size in this stone. I love it! I worked in jewelry for 5 years so I was very skeptical but a real stone with this quality and size would have cost $15,000 which is crazy. Nobody can tell it's not natural! I took it intoy old jewelry store to have it set into my ring and they had no idea! Everyone was in awe of how beautiful my stone is. I couldn't be happier! I've only been wearing it a week and I've alteady gotten so many compliments on it! Thanks diamond nexus!
- This stone is gorgeous, and you cannot tell it is not a diamond with the naked eye. It even has the fire of a diamond. I'm not necessarily trying to fool anyone; I just wanted something "glassy" with fire and almost as hard as a diamond (so it will last) but without the huge price tag. My only concern and the reason I gave it four stars is I've only had this stone for a few weeks, and I cannot give it 5 stars until I see how it handles over time. Ask me for another review in 10 or so years!
Write Your Own Review
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE