Angelix Cushion Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
With its timeless elegance, it’s no wonder this is one of our most popular engagement ring styles. The Nexus Diamond alternative center stone is the focal point, and the raised shoulders and slim accented band draw the eye back to the center stone. Even the chevron-inspired engraving on the profile suggests radiance. This light and airy design will never go out of style.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Angelix band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0203XCU
Love my engagement ring
- Beautiful ring, have received so many compliments.
Beautiful, will definitely purchase from here again!
- My coworker told me about this website and after seeing her new wedding set I was convinced my next ring would be from here. My husband got this ring as an upgrade from my original wedding set. It is stunning! It has floored everyone who has seen it. This one sparkles so much more than my mined diamond from Helzberg's. I got the white gold with the rose gold Manhattan band to go with it! I can't wait to get a 2nd rose gold band to add to it!
- I ordered this ring with a 2.04 carat center stone. It has wowed every person who has seen it on my fiancé’s hand.
I'm in love :)
- I love, love, love this ring! I did a lot of research before we purchased a ring because i wanted to make the best decision. After hours (days) of searching Nexus diamond was the by far the best choice. The price, quality, and selection exceed all other alternative diamond choices. I can't stop staring at my ring, I didn't think it could look better than the pictures, but i was wrong! Gorgeous, beautiful, i love it. If you're undecided I say just go for it, and you won't regret it! I did get the 2 carat size, and it looks amazing.
A very satisfied wife!
I am absolutely happy with my ring! My husband re-proposed with this custom 1.28 ct Angelix cushion cut ring on our 13 year anniversary. Of course, I said YES!
My hand is tiny (size 5 finger) so I couldn't do anything bigger than the 1.28 without looking crazy! I'm so happy that Dawn, the best customer service rep, talked me into getting this size. She was simply amazing, patient and helpful. She made us feel as if we were the only people she was helping. We never felt rushed.
I'm very happy with the quality of this ring! It shines like no ones business! When people see my ring, they think that my husband spent a fortune on it! But this will be our little secret! It sparkles more than a high quality mined diamond!
Overall, I'm happy we went this route. This entire experience has been amazing. I will definitely refer my friends and make future purchases!!!!!
This ring is absolutely amazing. The quality, radiance, and brilliance is undeniable and unmatched.
This ring is absolutely gorgeous. I have the cushion cut with a center stone of 1.28. The brilliance and quality of this ring is undeniable. The way the center stone twinkles and glistens is so beautiful.
I was immediately impressed when my Fiance' gifted me this ring and the packaging is very unique.
not so happy
Just received the ring 2 weeks ago and proposed to my girl. It was an awesome ring! Looked nice and sparkled like crazy! However, just yesterday we noticed some sort of condensation on the center part of the center stone. Now my fiancé has to go without a ring for atleast a week while we send it back to get diagnosed n hopefully fixed so that it doesn't happen again.
The company is very helpful but just wish we didn't have to deal with problems in the first place.
Diamond Nexus Replies: Hello, my name is Cassie Weger, and I am the Public Relations Coordinator with Diamond Nexus. I am very sorry there was an issue with your stone- as that is not typical of our products to do. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our Lifetime Stone Guarantee. If there is anything more we can do for you, I encourage you to contact Michelle Edwards, our Customer Experience Manager at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com with your order number. Again, I am very sorry and hope this gets resolved soon. To help preserve the highest quality of your ring, we highly recommend that you do not wear your ring while doing yard work, house work, heavy lifting, or when using any sort of chemical (including hand lotion). When you do see clouding, most of the time it is dirt or dust getting stuck in the setting. Usually a good jewelry cleaner and baby toothbrush will take care of that in no time. I hope this helps!
Engagement and matching band
- When my boyfriend proposed to me on June 28, it was the perfect ring since all my friends and families loved it. I couldn't take my eyes off it. Everyday I enjoy looking at it. I love the details on both of these rings.
Excellent Customer Service
- I ordered this ring with platinum metal. the 2.04 cent stone seem too big for my finger because the band is very thin (ring size 5). I called Karyn at customer service was very patient and professional. she gave some very good advices. I'm going to exchange it to tiffany 4 prong 1.49ct. I definitely will buy more rings from DN
- I got this ring as a surprise engagement ring around Christmas! And it is gorgeous so many people including strangers compliment my diamond and I love love love it! Plus, you would never be able to guess that it isn't the real deal :)
I had the center stone ...
I had the center stone changed out for an emerald cut diamond - Diamond Nexus Labs did an amazing job!! The ring is beautiful and I am constantly playing with it in the light-so shiny and sparkly!!
Every time I misplace my ring I am so relieved we went this route rather than purchasing a "real" diamond.
The packaging it came in was fun and the chocolate was yummy. We are thrilled with our purchase and will be return customers.
Ordered this ring for ...
- Ordered this ring for myself, and was amazed at how beautiful and elegant it was when I received it. I will be order again from Diamond Nexus.
Just got this ring in the mail and excitedly opened it to find out it was the wrong size. I ordered a 5 and it arrive with a size 7! I'm wearing it as I type this even as it's spinning all over my finger. I'm sad to have to send it back to resize after I waited a month for it, but I am hoping that DN will honor their mistake and help me get the right size soon!
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry that you have experienced an order issue with your ring being the wrong size. We are more than happy to get this corrected right away. Please contact us here at 1-800-509-4990 and one of our customer service representatives can assist you.
For smaller fimgers
- I had been leaning toward a 3ct solitaire but saw the Angelix & thought it was beautiful. Ordered it in size 9 & when it came it was very pretty in box. Put it on my finger & wasn't that thrilled with it at first. Love the ring band but didn't think it looked that good on my hand. Started to send back for the solitaire but when it went back in the box I loved it all over again. Decided to wear it a while but didn't see the sparkle that it had in box. After wearing it a couple of weeks & getting used to the band moving away from the ring got many, many compliments on how beautiful & sparkly the ring was. Have decided to keep it & may order the Gweneth, as it comes with a larger center & looks something like the Angelix.
Almost 3 yrs
- I got this ring as my engagement ring almost 3 yrs ago and I LOVE it! So does everybody else!! It sparkles like you would not believe!! It is so delicate and elegant. You will get many a compliment!! I cant stress enough how lovely it is!! Thx DN.
- I have the Angelix engagement ring in white gold with a 1.67 center stone and it's PERFECT!!!!! We shopped around for a while and I didn't ever see the exact style ring I wanted until I came across this website. I did the research and diamond nexus seemed to stand behind their word. I wouldn't have the ring I wanted if nexus wasn't so affodable. I LOVE my ring. Thank you DN!!
- This ring is incredible. My friends are jealous, no one has any idea it's not real, and i can't stop looking at. SO HAPPY we found DN!
Absolutely beautiful. I love my Angelic set.
- I chose the Angelic ring because of its delicate and feminine look. The centre stone looks amazing and the smaller stones on each side is just enough to make this ring stand out. Not too overwhelming. I have the matching band and it looks absolutely awesome.
A happy bride 2b
- When we started looking at rings and I was crushed to find out what we could actually afford, even if we spent more, I was not even close to what I wanted. I found DN and was shocked to find this fabulous ring in our price range, I am one happy bride 2b :)
I bought this ring a year and half ago and at first I loved it but I often have to clean it. I consistently have to keep cleaning it so it does not look cloudy like CZ. I have followed instructions and bought endless cleaning products but it just doesn't shine like what I thought it would. I hardly wear it because of it.
Diamond Nexus Response: We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your Angelix. Diamond Nexus stands behind their guarantees, and if you aren't happy with the stones performance, we would be more than happy to have our jewelers replace the stones themselves. We aren't sure what exact cleaning products that you're using, but brushing underneath the stone with a soft toothbrush can help to remove build up and will help the stone maintain it's sparkle. Please feel free to call 1-800-509-4990 and speak with any of our Customer Service Reps about having your Angelix sent in for repair. We look forward to hearing from you.
I have had my ring for about 4 months now. I get compliments on it all the time. My friends die each time they see it over and over. No one realizes that its not a mined diamond. It is very classy, simple yet elegant.
I have it in 2.04 center stone.
I would not recommend this center stone size for someone who can't afford a mined diamond in this size or else people will know that its not real. You can always get a smaller center stone if you have this concern.
The 2.04 center stone does not go unnoticed, but also is not overwhelming.
I love it!
It is absolutely gorgeous!!! And my financé didn't have to spend a fortune on it!! We can put the money towards the wedding or honeymoon! Everyone loves my ring & I do too!
You get what you pay for and terrible customer service
Very disappointed so far. A small ascent stone fell out about six months after receiving the ring for which my wife is very careful with. Spoke to someone (did not get their name at the time) who said to send them the ring and wedding band to be looked at and fixed and there would be no cost. Diamond Nexus received the rings on 1/31/2013 and called back a week and half later to check in, nothing had been done. Their form states it will take between 7-10 business days which they were clearly not going to meet and after my conversation with Blake ext 138, they are trying to charge me. The charge is very minimal, so it is not the amount, but the principal that matters. I also did not appreciate how he laughed as he transferred me to a manager when I asked. I left Brianne smith (Manager) a message and have called back repeatedly without talking with her. The one time she finally called back, I was on the other line on a business call and could not talk with her. I called back afterwards and again never heard back. Terrible customer service and hope you do not have an issue because they will not help you in a timely manner or honor their upfront commitments. If you want a synthetic diamond use another company.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are happy to work with you to amend this situation and we are very sorry for any frustrations you have gone through. We are having our Social Media Coordinator, Jennifer London contact you to offer assistance with the ring repairs. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Love this ring!
My husband picked this ring out for me and I am absolutely in love with it! I am constantly getting compliments 1 year later about how beautiful my ring is! The only issue that I have had with it is the metal prongs that hold the ring have become "tarnished" looking. It is the very inside part and I only noticed it because I am seriously OCD about keeping my ring clean and sparkling, I think it can be fixed but it requires sending my ring out for who knows how long, so I just haven't brought myself to do it.. however, other than that this is the most beautiful ring I've ever put on my finger!
Diamond Nexus responds: Thank you for your purchase of the lovely Angelix ring and for choosing Diamond Nexus as your jeweler. We just want to let you know that with White Gold rings, occasionally they will need to be re-rhodium plated as all white gold rings are actually yellow gold with rhodium plating over them, You can simply send the ring back for the repair at your earliest convenience.
- My husband and I started looking for a new ring so I researched lab diamonds and after much research found DN. We initially bought a bracelet to see the quality of the stones and were impressed so proceeded to purchase the Angelix. I love a high setting so had the setting changed with the 2.04ct and it is AMAZING. I have had it now for a few months and I am still stunned by it every day. I get so many compliments on it and I have zero guilt by wearing it. I recommend DN stones and customer service to all of my family and friends!
My BF now Fiancee, propose to me a week ago & I love my ring. Its perfect.....it sparkles like its a $30,000 mined diamond. I know a lot about diamonds & Im very happy that I have this ring that doesn't compromise the beauty of a real one. I am proud to wear it bec its not a blood diamond & its environmental friendly. Very affordable!!!!!!!!!
Its perfect. I can't stop looking at it!!!!!
I love diamond but the price is ridiculous! I don't want my now fiancée to buy a blood diamond, so I search the Internet & I found DN. I just love all the products but I need to chose something that fits his budget. I'm so happy with my choice & happy that I found the right man & the perfect ring.......
I love my ring...
thanks for our rings
- bought my beautiful rings from diamondnexus and they are just perfect received them in time and wrapped beautifully just want to thank the staff for there help and for making our day so special thanks again.
- i lovvvvvvvvvvve my ring its everything the picture shows and more sparklys with every moment service 2nd to none thanks xxxxx
My boyfriend recently proposed to me with this ring, and I love it! We decided that we didn't want to purchase a mined diamond because of the human and environmental cost associated, and because we felt no need to spend that much money on a piece of jewelry, and neither one of us regrets that decision in the slightest.
My center stone is a 1.03 carat cushion cut, and it is stunning. Since my fingers are small (size 5.5) I think that a larger center stone would be overwhelming with how dainty and delicate this ring is.
Many people have commented on the high quality of the workmanship as well. One of my girlfriends also recently got engaged, and after seeing my ring, they are considering returning her mined diamond and purchasing from DNL.
After I got my ring, I read reviews on the internet that this is a CZ and looks like it, but it's not and it doesn't. My ring sparkles like a real diamond, without any guilt =)
- This ring is perfect! A delicate, feminine band and a classic, uplifted center stone. I got this ring as a replacement for my .75 carat natural diamond engagement ring that I lost. No comparison, this is a thousand times more beautiful. I got this in AUgust of 2011 and it's been perfect. Fit right out of the box, zero quality problems. Also we bought this ring by calling in and the sales person, who's name was Rachel, was terrific. Very helpful and nice. No pressure tactics.
Perfect for a smaller hand
I love this ring! My fiance (now husband) bought it for me two years ago for our engagement and I could not be more pleased. Most importantly, it has held up through daily wear and looks just a brilliant and beautiful as the day he proposed. We went with a 1.67 carat stone and it is a statement on my finger but not so over the top that it makes me uncomfortable. I can't wait for Christmas so that I can get another diamond nexus piece!
Keep in mind that the 2 carat stone looks very large for us dainty girls so consider the smaller stone if you have smaller hands.
- My (now) husband proposed to me with this ring! How could I not say yes :) He got the round with the 2.04 center. It's beautiful and I get so many compliment on it! Couldn't ask for anything better. It's perfect!
After loosing my first ...
- After loosing my first wedding rings a week before my 20th Anniversary I was devastated. I knew we could not replace the sentimental value of our original set. I began looking at different options as my husband I decided that we should go totally different with the new rings. i found DNL and knew it was exactly the way to go. It took me 6 weeks to decide which ring to order and I certainly made the right choice! This is simply stunning, delicate, and pure. The diamond is gorgeous and suits me to a "T". Thank you for responsible and smart diamond creation that is gorgeous! Only DNL from now on for my jewelery needs. The packaging was exquisite. I feel like a princess. Thank you DNL for turning a sad situation into a new memory!
This is a stunning...
- This is a stunning ring!
I have a custom version ...
I have a custom version of this ring that we
ordered last March. Mine is a 1.5 carat cushion
cut center stone set in the Angelix setting. It is
absolutely stunning and I get compliments on
it all the time!
When we originally ordered the ring, they sent
me the Angelix ring with a round center stone
instead of the cushion cut. When I called back
that night (after hours), I spoke with the
sweetest customer service agent who assured
me that she would get it handled as soon as
possible the next day. Everyone I dealt with
was professional and understanding and very
willing to fix the mistake. It turned out that the
ring I had ordered was not in stock so they
custom made my ring at no extra charge!!
The even expedited the shipping so I would
have it earlier.
All in all, I respect a company that is willing to
go to great lengths to correct a mistake and
make sure the customer is completely
satisfied with their purchase. I appreciate all
the work that went into making me my perfect
ring and will recommend this company to
anyone looking for diamond jewelry!
I purchased this as an ...
- I purchased this as an engagement ring for my wife. She still gets plenty of compliments about it. The ring is in great shape almost 2 years later. People are always asking her where I purchased it.
This is a simple yet ...
- This is a simple yet stunning ring! I get so many compliments on it! It is very delicate but packs a punch. I love this ring because it has an elegance that is timeless. Any girls would be lucky to have this ring on their finger!!!!!!!
I love it Its so ...
- I love it Its so Beautiful.. So many people have complemented me say how beautiful this ring is.
This is a beautiful ring ...
- This is a beautiful ring and I am very pleased with my purchase. Shipping was fast and the presentation was gorgeous. Overall very satisfied and will definitely shop with Diamond Nexus Labs again!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.