Alyssa Cushion Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This classic stunner will never go out of style. The Nexus Diamond Alternative is the center of attention within its four straight and elegant prongs. The band glimmers with ten channel set Princess cut accent stones and finely wrought millgraine metalwork, then slims down along the bottom for a more comfortable fit.
- Center stone pictured: 1.03 carat Cushion cut (2.04 Round Brilliant cut on hand.)
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Alyssa band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0002XCU
Alyssa wedding set
- I am from Québec Canada my husband bought me the Alyssa wedding set for our 5th anniversary. I was so pleased it is delicate very feminine very brilliant I cannot stop looking at it all day long and with the UPS shipment I was able to follow the itenary day by day until the delivery date.
I bough this ring for my now fiancee. The customer service rep at DNL helped me figure a way to get her size without her suspecting too much was going on. When it arrived I was even impressed! It is absolutely beautiful!!!!
She was totally surprised; we were on vacation in Costa Rica, looking out over the Pacific Ocean at sunset when I got down on my knee and asked her to be mine forever. She LOVES the ring, her friends think I spent a fortune and are amazed at how bright the diamond is! A total stranger stopped her at the mall to comment on her ring just yesterday! I have already recommended DNL to some of my friends for when they decide to pop the question and will continue to do so.
THANK YOU DNL!!!!!
I purchased the Alyssa set during the Memorial Day sale spent extra money to have the stone of my choiced placed in it and was so excited to get it. I recieved the rings about 10 days later after many phone calls and emails because I was told one thing then another and then another. The stone I chose is amazing and I love it but the ban construction specifically the milgrain channeling on each side of the stones is terrible (missing in spots, smashed and sharp in others) I complained about the quality sent the rings back and was told by the Customer Experience Manager that they would do there best to fix it and make it look better but not to expect "brand new" because that's why it was on sale. NO where on the site did it say I was buying a second or damaged product. I'm very unhappy and they are doing very little to make the customer happy. I got the fixed set back yesterday and they don't look much better the milgrain and channeling is still messed up and the Managers response today was I could spend another $600 today and trade in for a new set. Why did I not receive a new set in the first place I was not told nor did it say anywhere I was purchasing a damaged item. I'm VERY VERY unhappy. This was suppose to be an upgrade from my original set for our anniversary and instead I got damaged sub par rings and crappy customer service.:(
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry that your purchase of the Alyssa set on our clearance page has not met your satisfaction and we would like to have the rings sent back with a return label we are providing so that our Director of Sales can inspect them first hand and most likely order a brand new casting made for you. We want to restore your faith in Diamond Nexus and in the rings so please let us know when you ship them back and we will be able to track them here and expedite the entire process for you. We thank you for taking the time to post this review, and we want to have the chance to make this situation right for you.
- Lovely.... Classy and gorgeous and more stunning that I could have possibly envisioned. This ring's band is delicate and the diamond appears to be lit from within, the sparkle is incredible and full of the colors of the rainbow. BEAUTIFUL.
My *now* fiance purposed ...
- My *now* fiance purposed to me with this ring yesterday. It is absolutely gorgeous! Has a lot of sparkle to it as well. Def. looks better then any other ring i have seen at the jewelry store. He got my ring in the 1.03 ct and i am glad he did....i think it looks huge!! picture does not do this ring any justice. I cant stop looking at it lol! Great choice for a ring if i say so myself!!
Gorgeous and timeless
I got engaged in November 2011 and married for almost a year. I can't believe how beautiful it still looks. I've never brought it to a professional jewlery cleaner, cause the cleaning product I use does the trick.
I would have posted my review a long time ago, but like many of us we just get busy. :)
I just wanted to say how fortunate we are to have a company with belief and integrity. I'm so happy and proud to say that I'm not wearing a mined diamond, but a beautiful ring, actually two beautiful rings since I also got the wedding band.
Don't get me wrong, I love sparkle and shine and it gives me a peace knowing my man made diamond came from a controlled environment.
These rings are more than just gorgeous and timeless. They represent our love and commitment to our significant other.
You won't regret buying from Diamond Nexus.
After much discussion my fiance and I settled on purchasing the 2 carat Alyssa yellow gold ring. The ring is so brilliant and clear!
Everyone is in awe of my ring (including myself). Self-proclaimed diamond experts have looked at this with their loops and not known it was a lab-created diamond. Definitely well worth buying in comparison to the overpriced natural diamond.
- My (now) fiancee proposed to me with this ring yesterday! We knew that we were going to get a DN ring because I didnt want him to spend thousands! I told him a few that I liked and he bought me the Alyssa! Its beautiful!!! I couldnt be happier. He got it with a 1.49 carat and it seems huge to me! I love it but I wouldnt go any bigger...in my opinion any bigger will look gaudy...I even have bigger hands and that size is really big. We were skeptical but we are so happy! I would have to agree with the others that the picture doesnt do it justice! so pretty! totally happy with it!!
My first purchase from Diamond Nexus. WOW, I am impressed so far. I had called several times to ask questions before my purchase. I was always greeted with a friendly knowledgeable associate. I decided to give DN a shot.
The ring arrived just as they said it would. On time and wrapped just as promised. The ring is a stunner!! We are so pleased with it. My bride-to-be is ecstatic. The quality is everything I had hoped for, It shines as promised, it is beautiful.
I still have my concerns on longevity but, time will only tell. I am certain DN will stand behind their product if the need arises. Thank you DN and staff. I will be a lifelong customer!!
- Thanks alot :). Perfect in all ways
Everyone thinks it's real
- When my husband and I first became engaged, everybody thought that my ring was the real deal. I've received several compliments from clients at work about how beautiful the ring is. This ring and the matching band are the perfect set.
Excellent choice the ...
- Excellent choice the wife smiles all time,thanks for great service as well.The ring is a 10.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.