Allure Asscher Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Endless, daring, and edgy urbanity are mirrored in the infinite corridor effect of these three Asscher cut Nexus Diamond alternative, this affordable, three stone engagement ring is set high in the trellis setting of this highly contemporary ring.
- Center stone pictured: 2.40 carat Asscher cut (2.40 Asscher cut on hand.)
- Center stone available in a range of sizes of Nexus Diamond alternatives. See menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0001X
Excellent service and product.
- I have received my Allure Asscher Cut engagement ring. Itvis even more alluring on my finger. It is absolutely beautiful!!! Exceedingly pleased!!!
Beautiful, but not on me
- This ring is absolutely stunning with the 3.67ct centre stone. the weight is perfect and the sparkle incredible. Unfortunately, on my hands it looks like cheap costume jewellery. I will be exchanging it for a solitaire that works with my hands. I love the ring and wish I could keep it
What a BEAUTY!
- We really hit the jackpot when I found Diamond Nexus. I wanted a true high quality, conflict-free, and environmentally-sound engagement ring. I chose the Allure setting with the 3.67 carat (largest) center stone and the whole ring is BEAUTIFUL. If you're "on the fence" or concerned about quality, don't be...get your ring here.
Very pretty, but....
- I own a 2.10 carat round with another full carat of baguettes and rounds as a halo around it in REAL diamonds. So, for me to purchase the Allure ring with the largest center stone offered would not be hard for me to pull off as 'real'. My husband purchased this Allure for me for our anniversary. The wait for the ring was torture for me. LOL.. It arrived just as everyone says: in the big, white, well-constructed box with a beautiful ribbon around it, with the high quality, high polish, cherry colored wood box holding this beautiful ring inside. I was worried that the stones would look fake, but they DON'T. They look like very high quality diamonds! Very sparkly, very pretty. And the white gold on this band is QUITE SUBSTANTIAL and super, super comfortable.. Very sleek, smooth and is of the highest quality, therefore making this Allure ring even more believable. It's so comfortable, you wouldn't know you were wearing it, except for the SPARKLE that draws your eye to it every second. The band on this ring puts the band on my REAL diamond ring to shame! I don't know if it is because of the cut of the Asscher, but the 2.40 carat was not bigger than my 2.10, which is what I was hoping for, therefore, I have sent it back. I am now waffling between the Cinderalla Staircase with the 3 carat princess cut center stone and matching band or a custom made Constance with a 3 or 3.5 carat center stone.. What I want is a bigger look than my current ring, so that I can have a ring on each hand! If you are contemplating purchasing the Allure-- go for it. It's gorgeous and not only LOOKS like a high quality diamond ring, it IS a high quality diamond ring, in my opinion! ;o)
- Ordered this on 1/26 and received it on 2/8.. The wait was torture. LOL I ordered the biggest center stone (2.40cts) in white gold. I own a 2 carat round REAL diamond with another full carat of baguettes and rounds surrounding it, so for me to pull this off as the real thing, wouldn't be a problem.. I don't know why, but this center stone is smaller than my center stone on my other ring. I'm guessing because of the cut? Also, the other 2 stones on each side, down-plays the size of the center stone. This could be a good thing, or a bad thing. In my case, I'm afraid it's the latter. I CAN say that this ring is BEAUTIFUL. The band itself makes this ring believable! It has a substantial amount of gold... thick, sleek and very comfortable. It blows the band away on my real diamond ring! I was very, very skeptical about these stones and just KNEW when I received the ring, the stones would look fake.. Well, I was WRONG. WOW... It's true.. They DO LOOK LIKE HIGH QUALITY DIAMONDS. I am sending this one back and I am purchasing the Abigail, with of course, the largest center stone offered on the drop-down menu. This time, I think I'm going to go all out and order it in palladium, so that I will never have to worry about "re-plating rhodium" on white gold, in case it starts to yellow over time, as I have read in some reviews. I will post another review when I receive the next ring!
- This ring looks fantastic! The photographs don't do it justice. I love the asscher cuts in a classic style ring with modern proportions. Simply love it!
- I would love to flaunt this piece every day for the rest of my life. Gorgeous ring.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
My husband purchased this for me for our 10 year anniversary but had a yellow diamond put in the center...LOVE!!!!! Can not tell you how much I love it! I get compliments all the time!
Thank you Diamond Nexus!!!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.