The Alice engagement ring is the epitome of vintage elegance. The unique square halo is tilted on its point and also serves as an illusion box to make the setting appear larger. The unique cut outs in the setting make the Nexus Diamond Alternative in the center look like a sparkling star in the night sky.
Will beautiful 8 years later
- I purchased this ring back in 2010 and just now reviewing it. I am happy to say that it looks just as good as it did when I first purchased it. I have purchased a few items from DN and I have never been disappointed!
Perfect Ring for the Perfect Band Enhancer
- I got engaged with a beautiful engagement ring. Unfortunately, it did not work with my family heirloom band enhancer. The Alice Engagement ring is PERFECT. It fits the enhancer like a glove and the enhancers show off the perfection and beauty of the engagement ring. The process of buying with Diamond Nexus was also seamless. I will always look to Diamond Nexus for future purchases.
Couldn't Be Happier!
- I had been eying this ring forever and thankfully he took the hint! I cannot even tell you how much I love it. Everyone comments on how unique it is! I am in a medical field which is rough on the hands and it has held up beautifully. It never gets caught on things and is extremely comfortable. Some of the other reviewers mentioned that the corners are sharp; at first they were a little sharp but after about 3 weeks it was much less bothersome.
Absolutely LOVE the Alice in Yellow Gold
My fiance proposed with this ring in Yellow Gold and it is absolutely STUNNING! I get so many compliments and comments about how unique and beautiful it is.
The reasons I love it are:
-slim band, not bulky into sides of pinky and middle finger therefor it is very comfortable to wear
-the diamond and center are not too high off of the finger creating a lower profile which reduces snagging and hitting things
-the square base leading to the texturized halo is smooth and clean and does not bother my finger at all
-the diamond is showcased beautifully by the tiny sparkle of the small diamonds within the square halo
-the center diamond itself is flawless and eye catching, even in low light
Similar to other reviews, my ONLY con is that the 90-degree points of the square halo are a bit sharp! Something I have had to become more conscious of so I don't scratch myself, my fiance, or others in those instances where the back of my hand touches others.
I wish I could post a picture so you can see the ring in yellow gold, it is absolutely gorgeous.
Unique and Beautiful
- It was between this lovely Alice and the Caramia for me and, I gravitated the the everyday wearability of the Alice. It's set nice and low so I can wear it to work without having to worry about it getting caught on everything, which is kind of important to me since that is how I lost my .75ct E VVS2 ideal cut real diamond! It blends nicely with my current real diamond wedding band. We decided on Diamond Nexus for many reasons. Number one to save money since we just bought our first home and it needs a lot of renovations, secondly because we have ethical reasons, now that we have become more educated on the Diamond market. I get compliments all the time about how unique and sparkly it is, and it does shine beautifully, that being said I do find that I have to clean it often, about one time a week to make sure it always sparkles like new. Over all I am still over the moon about how pretty it is in person. Photos really don't do it justice! Great buy for the money, maybe in the future I'll buy myself the Caramia for special occasions, or upgrade this Alice with a Diamond Nexus Pure Carbon Stone. Im still very happy with my choice after wearing it everyday for the past 2 months.
Alice Engagement Ring
I would never ever purchase a diamond, and this is why I love Diamond Nexus--you would NEVER know this ring wasn't the "real thing". It is absolutely beautiful and unique, the cut is spectacular, the setting is low (which I wanted), and the quality is better than I could have imagined. It's been 6 months and it looks just as vibrant. I would never want anything else on my finger.
JUST a note. The sides of the Alice Engagement Ring are a little pointy--obviously, it's a square--but I have already scraped my fiance with it a few times. Nothing that leaves a mark or anything, but I just thought it would be a good thing to point out.
This is everything I have ever wanted in an engagement ring, and at a price that we could afford. I hate real diamonds, and never, ever wanted one on my finger. I love that I could wear this ring and feel good about it. I also love the low-setting. The ring is just perfect, and looks even better in person.
Just a note... the tips of the square are a bit sharp. It hasn't bothered me at all, but I did accidentally scratch my fiance with it. The low setting makes up for it, though.
- I've had this ring for over a year now, and I am still getting compliments daily for its uniqueness. Love this company and what it stands for.
- I am so in love with this ring. i love the halo and everything about it. I love the band that comes with it too. I have nothing on this ring. I will wear it forever.
Like My Great Grandmas ring
- When I saw this ring my jaw just dropped, I hav been looking for a ring like the one my Great Grandma used to wer. I was just a small girl when she passed away but she was very special to me. I asked about her ring when I got older bt no one seamed to know what happened to it. I want to be able to tell my kids about her and show them her ring. This ring reminds me of hars so much, mind you this one is way largr then hers so I got the smaller stone, but in a way I feel like I have this piece of her back even if only in style
- I absolutely love my ring! I have had it for 6 months now and I still get compliments everywhere I go. It's so unique and fits my style perfectly. Timeless :)
Sturdy and GORGEOUS!!
- Hi, I've had this ring for about a year and I smack my hands on everythiiiiing. It's a low enough setting where it doesn't get caught on things and with all the knocking around, the stone isn't even loose. The matching band stays in place and rarely moves. And of course, like all DNL, it sparkles like you wouldn't believe. Had to get a custom size because I have big ol' gorilla hands (lol) but still a great deal. (big enough to impress but small enough to be believable. No one has to know!)
I love it!
- This ring is absolutely beautiful! When I first started wearing it, it felt heavy on my hand so I knew it was high quality. Since then I know I have been very hard on it, banging it around and wearing it every single day even during work outs and sporting activities and it still looks new! It must be high quality to still look amazing through my active lifestyle. The only draw back is if you don't like the band availble here, you'll probably have to get one custom made due to the irregular shape. But with all the money you save on this great, quality piece, who cares!
- I get all kinds of compliments on my ring...no one has seen anything like it before and I love that it is "different" and seems antique as well. I have the matching band and its simplicity matches the stunning ring beautifully.
Love the unique halo
- The diamond shaped center stone, and the halo with the spaces in it are great. Lots of visual interest. More detail on the sides would be better.
Gorgeous and unique-I ...
- Gorgeous and unique-I love it and get so many compliments on how different it is!
- Absolutely beautiful!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.