The Alejandra engagement ring is delicate and light, making fingers look elongated and slimmer. The Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone is supported by tall cathedral shoulders set with shimmering accent stones. The profile lifts the center stone on petal-like metalwork inset with even more accents, completing this lovely feminine look.
- Center stone: 0.76 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Alternative
- 28 accent stones totaling 0.94 carats.
- Complete the look with the matching Alejandra band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details.
- Shown in 10k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 14k.
- Product Model: LRVLSA0038X
Beautiful setting and a beautiful presentation
- It arrived quickly and looked perfect. The packaging and presentation was awesome. Perfect!
Love love my ring
- I love this ring. The diamond is just big enough for me to wear to work. I would definitely buy from Diamond Nexus again.
- Diamonds are smaller than they appear, but overall a great ring.
- Diamonds are smaller than they appear, but overall an alright ring.
- I love this ring so beautiful!!
Totally worth it!
- I loved this ring when I saw it online, but it's truly better in person. It's so perfect and dainty, and it really catches the light! I can't stop looking at it!
A match made in heaven
- Absolutely in love with my ring so beautiful arrived when my fiancé ordered diamond nexus stated it when it would ship and it did and arrived the very next day my overall experience has been wonderful.
I LOVE IT!!
I fell in love with this ring the first time I saw it online. It had all the characteristics I wanted in a ring and for a fraction of the price that I had found in a jeweler. I don't believe that beauty should be sacrificed in order to keep the wallet happy. When my fiancé finally proposed to me and I got to see this ring in person, I was even more in love with it. The center stone looked so big due to the thinness of the band. Some might not like how thin it is, but it complimented my skinny fingers very well. I've received so many compliments on the ring and everyone says how good my honey did on the choice of the ring (thanks to my help). Diamond Nexus is amazing.
Also on a side note, I had to send my ring to get resized and even though I was super nervous to mail it in the Customer Service was very helpful and had good suggestions to secure my ring during travel. I'll be very excited to get it back.
Pretty good overall, bad customer service though
This is a nice ring, very elegant. The band is really, very slim (slimmer than in the photos) which makes the center diamond appear larger (much bigger than .76 carats). The center diamond is flawless, sparkly, and looks real (I took it to a jewelry store for resizing and they complimented it).
I have two complaints though. The side diamonds on the band are MUCH smaller than pictured. You cannot really see them well unless you hold the ring really close, but it still looks nice. My other complaint is about Diamond Nexus' infamous customer service. They did not ship out the ring until a week after it was supposed to ship, causing many problems. When my fiance and I called to complain, they said that on the shipping date on their computer was different as an excuse! I personally believe that ensuring your website correctly lists the shipping date is critical, especially when dealing with time sensitive items like engagement rings. They upgraded us to next day shipping for free, so that it was only a week late instead of 9 or 10 days. Trying to get the ring was an awful experience, but I do really love the way it looks, although it is not exactly like its picture.
** Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Amy -
I'm really sorry that the ring did not ship out on time. You are absolutely correct that the date we provide you on the website should match the date that it actually leaves our facility. I will discuss this issue with our tech team to make sure were as close to perfect as we can be. If there's anything I can do to make your experience with us better moving forward, please let me know.
I AM IN LOVE
Ever since I put this ring on, I have not stopped staring at it. It is so beautiful! Neither the pictures nor video does this ring justice! I have received TONS of compliments on this ring. And it catches the light and sparkles constantly! It even shines bright in the dark. :)
I am a big Disney fan, and when I put this ring on, I felt like it was something a Disney Princess would wear. Now I call it my Princess ring to my fiance, haha. We are both so pleased with it.
PLEASE do not hesitate to purchase this ring for your fiance. She will adore it, and you will not be sorry!
We are thrilled. Stunning ring that is elegantly styled.
- After looking around (A LOT) - we decided to give Diamond Nexus a try. We wanted a ring that had elements of classic styling, but with a clean modern feel. The Alejandra completely fits the bill. We think the size of the center stone is absolutely perfect. The ring is very comfortable to wear and has a ton of sparkle. We get countless compliments about the ring's delicacy and femininity. The workmanship is outstanding. We purchased the matching band and the rings fit together perfectly. We couldn't be happier with our decision and we'd highly recommend Diamond Nexus to anyone looking for a beautiful piece of high quality jewelry at an affordable price. Kudos Diamond Nexus!
- I have been married to my lovely wife for about 16yrs now and more and more lately I am findng myself in the dog house. I love my wife and I wnt her to be happy, so I took some advice and went to a local jeweler. What I wantd to get her was way out of my price range, I just felt I might not be able to get her something that nice. Well I backed away from the flowers and found DN, I found a few things that I know would dazzle her. I settld on this one and so far so good, she is very happy and the dog is the only one in the dog house
Excellent engagement ring!
- My honey just proposed to me with this ring...it is beautiful. Definitely perfect for my long slender fingers as others mentioned. I am a 5.5 and it looks perfect and sparkles so brightly. Couldn't be happier :)
I received my ring today, it was a Christmas present from my hubby to upgrade my engagement ring and it was just spectacular! The band is very delicate and lovely while the 0.76 ct centre stone is just right for my slender finger (size 4.75). If you have slender or slim hands this ring will definitely look perfect on your finger. The stone is solidly set and sparkles very beautifully, it doesn't look glassy like a CZ and I even put it next to my real diamond earrings to compare - You can't tell the difference looking at it.
The packaging was really excellent, everything was intact, the bow was a nice touch and the wooden box is lovely too. A little disappointed I didn't get my chocolate truffle though!
- I received this ring as a replacement ring and I love it. Got great comments on it and a great price!
- My fiance won a ton of points with this ring-- not just from me, but from everyone who's seen it. We posted a picture of the ring right after getting engaged, and everyone kept saying then (and in person) that he did a great job with this one. I had one woman comment on how much he must have spent, and I just smiled to myself, knowing that we got an incredible ring for an equally incredible price. It looks even better in real life than it did on this web site.
- LOve it!
- I recieved this ring as an engagement ring and it is even more stunning in person! I am thrilled to have such a beautiful ring. I have long, slender fingers and this ring looks excellent on my finger.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.