Start with "simple," then kick it up a couple notches. This mesmerizing engagement ring features a bold Oval cut center stone and a band accented on all sides with Nexus Diamond alternative stones and feathery metalworking.
- Center Stone: 2.54 carat Oval cut
- 2.69 total carats
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENVT0035X
- Simple and elegant. Just love this ring.
Stunning & BIG.
- OMG!!! It is so stunning. It is so BIG. It is definitely bigger on my hand than what the pictures imply. I'm almost worried that it is too big. The diamond and details are amazing. I love it, the only reason it doesn't get 5 stars from me is because I think it is a little to big. (but can there be such a thing?) I'm just worried that others will know it is not a real diamond because of the size.
- I absolutely love this ring. I have had it now for 2 years and I get so many raves about how beautiful it is. My husband did a fantastic job picking this out. Just wish there was a matching band.
- Wonderful! So attractive and well set.
I am just curious if there are any plans to make a wedding band to go along with this ring? I'd imagine some glitz and glam with the wedding band since the engagement band only has a few diamonds on each side. I really love this ring, but can only get it if a wedding band is in the future plan for diamond nexus!
Diamond Nexus responds: Thank you for your interest in the Aidan ring. Unfortunately, there are not plans for a matching band for this particular ring. There are possible band options to pair with it, or you can also contact our Nexus Design Studio to get a quote for the matching band as well. Please contact our customer service dept. with further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Thank you and have a wonderful day!
I want it!
- I really hope a matching band comes out with this ring! I think I might start hinting my honey about my third ring set, hehe! Lovely, lovely. I'd love for the accent diamonds to be pink, I think that would look lovely. I have my eye on this baby and a goal of getting it by Summer 2013, that us uf I do not find another ring more gorgeous!
The most gorgeous ring ever!
- Received my Aidan engagement ring today!! Was so happy and it took my breath away. I ordered it in the 14 k yellow gold and it is stunning! Will anxiously await to see if you create the matching band...please please!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.