The Adelaide engagement ring is inspired by the glamour of the 1920s. The bezel set Asscher cut Nexus Diamond Alternative is nearly flush with the bead set halo, which creates an Art Deco vibe. The smoothness of the setting makes this comfortable and reduces snagging. The band and profile are also set with accent stones so this ring shines from every angle.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of fall 2017, the Adelaide design was changed to ensure maximum durability and lasting beauty. The ring now features a slightly higher profile setting to better accommodate the matching band, deeper settings for the side stones, a thinner bezel setting around the center stone and additional metal in the outer walls for better structural integrity. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Set with Nexus Diamond Alternatives
- Center stone pictured: 1.59 carat Asscher cut, 2.79 tcw
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Setting style: Prong set
- Complete the look with the matching Adelaide band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENVT0061X
4/5 ring... 5/5 customer service
- A Stone fell out seconds after picking up the ring out of the box and there was a dark area on the back of the ring under the small stones that was clearly visible. I called customer service and the lady was awesome. I sent it back easy enough but not before my woman tried it on.... SHE LOVES THIS RING!!! I'm hoping to get it back soon and write an updated review. The Ring is beautiful and customer service gets a 5 star rating for sure!
Best ring ever
- I can't say enough great things about this ring. I absolutely love it and am so excited to show it off to all my friends. How jealous are they gonna be?!
- I have had this ring for almost a year now. I absolutely love it!! Its the perfect ring.
- When I wrote my first review of this ring, I had just received it for my engagement. Since then, I've had a few problems with stones falling out. Within just a few months, a couple of the side stones fell out on two separate occasions and then, the center stone fell out. HOWEVER, we reached out to DNL customer service each time and they were incredible. After they first repaired the ring and another stone fell out, they remade the ring entirely. Each time, they e-mailed me a prepaid postage return label NO QUESTIONS ASKED (Not sure why the other reviewer said she had to pay for the postage...Maybe she just didn't ask?). After the second time the stones fell out, the CEO actually called my fiance personally and apologized. They sent us a gift card to our favorite local restaurant as well as giving my fiance a partial refund on the ring! I absolutely can't say enough great things about their customer service! They offered to let me choose another style ring to replace this one but I just love it so much that I couldn't part with it. I've had the newest "replacement" ring for about 7 months now and have had no problems with it at all. Even with the problems I've had, I'm still giving the ring 5 stars because of the great customer service and because it's an absolutely gorgeous ring!
Stunning and Perfect
Can't imagine what another reviewer of this ring is talking about. The Adelaide ring we received and which I gave my wife of 15 years to replace the 1/2 carat diamond engagement ring I bought her when we were kids is beyond perfect. The quality is fantastic. The ring is heavy and all the detail work is well-done. The ring was perfect right out of the box, so I had no opportunity to work with their repair people.
But, overall, I couldn't disagree more with the review that says this ring is not good quality.
- I am honored to wear this ring. It is gorgeous.
The quality of this ring is very poor,
Where to start on my journey purchasing my fist product from this company. The first ring I received I noticed the center stone was scratched within 1.5 months of receiving it. So I returned it through the mail and having to pay for the shipping my self since the company did not want to pay even though they sold me a defective ring. The ring I received back looked like something that came out of cereal box. The gold surrounding the stone was melted and dis-formed and one of the side stones was missing.
So the sales representative decide to have the ring remade. What I received back still was poor quality and didn't even look like the original ring. They decided to put beading all over the ring. Back to square one, returned the ring and it was remade for a second time. Of course it still had issues. The sales representative had the jewelers rework the gold around the stone to make it symmetrical.
The Ring I received looked poorly made and the gold surrounding had a burned yellow tint to it.
What can I say. It's been 3 months now. The Customer Service Manager, Chris, who said he was going to try to exchange the ring for a different design never called. I had to contact him through the original customer service representative because speaking to me obviously has no importance to him. He told me and there is nothing he can do they will merely refund my money. Which I know for a fact is a lie given my husband was a manager for many years and worked in the customer service industry. My only advice is to shop around. There are better companies out there, selling better quality product. You get what you pay for. I feel the only reason Diamond Nexus is able to sell there products for such a heavy discount is the quality is not that great
- I bought this ring because The Asscher cut is one of my Favorite cuts,I was surprised that the Adelaide ring was crafted of heavy solid gold and the stone is just gorgeous,very detailed and crafted with so much care.It's worth every penny! Looks like a treasure you would find in an 1920's estate volt.Love it!
- My fiance gave me the 4.11 carat Adelaide when he proposed. I absolutely LOVE it! It's more beautiful than I ever could have imagined!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.