Abigail Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This bold, flashy ring draws all eyes. The Princess cut Nexus Diamond alternative is cradled within four substantial prongs that are seamlessly integrated into the cathedral shoulders. Two accented bands flank a plain metal band that flows beneath the center stone. Make it your own by choosing mixed metals to create the illusion of a stacked set. From the side, additional accents sparkle on the bridge. This ring is glamorous and substantial.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of March 2018, the Abigail ring design was updated to include sturdier stone settings and a raised center bridge. These changes make the ring even more durable and allow the two-tone settings to be seen more clearly from the sides.
- Set with a Nexus Diamond alternative
- Center stone pictured: 1.59 carat Princess cut Nexus Diamond Alternative
- Complete the look with the matching Abigail band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0107X
- Just received my ring today, We purchased this ring in white gold with a yellow gold band. It has a center stone of 2.01 ct. If you want a spectacular ring, this is it. We think that it looks better in person than in the ad!! Ms. Behl helped me and answered my questions. I intend to ask for her in the future.
This ring is timeless, What a beauty!
- I have had the Abigail Princess cut diamond for 5 years and I love it as much as I did the day my husband gave it to me! One of its best features is not showing in the current pictures, when you look at the side of the ring you see the whole diamond down to the point! it a wonderful feature, it really shows off the stone.
Small diamond fell out.
The band scratches easy. Small diamond fell out. $30.00, to replace this tiny, tiny stone.
***Hello, generally the charge you see if for the refinishing of the stone. While they are here for setting we restore the pieces as well.***
Write Your Own Review
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE