This wedding band adds even more sparkle to the glamorous Abigail Engagement ring. A row of prong set Nexus Diamond alternatives sit within a sturdy channel that matches the design of the matching engagement ring. Want even more flash? Stack a band on each side of the engagement ring to create a big, bold look.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of March 2018, the Abigail ring design was updated to include sturdier stone settings and a design that sits perfectly flush against the engagement ring.
- Set with Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- 0.25 total carats of Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0107B
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- Mine is very beautiful I love it. My man did a great job on buying me this one. Makes my hand look pretty.
- A beautiful wedding ring. In combination with the engagement ring, it is a showstopper! I got the white/yellow gold combination and love it
Poor deliver service
The ring is brilliant.
The shipping was a disaster.
They shipped it UPS, they attempted to deliver to a residence during the day, one time. Then took it to a drop location in a high crime area and it was stored in an unlocked cabinet. I never expected to have to pick up an expensive package in an area where I felt I could be robbed at any moment. Overall not a good experience.
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE