This wedding band adds even more sparkle to the glamorous Abigail Engagement ring. A row of prong set Nexus Diamond alternatives sit within a sturdy channel that matches the design of the matching engagement ring. Want even more flash? Stack a band on each side of the engagement ring to create a big, bold look.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of March 2018, the Abigail ring design was updated to include sturdier stone settings and a design that sits perfectly flush against the engagement ring.
- Set with Nexus Diamond alternatives
- 0.25 total carats of Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0107B
- Mine is very beautiful I love it. My man did a great job on buying me this one. Makes my hand look pretty.
- A beautiful wedding ring. In combination with the engagement ring, it is a showstopper! I got the white/yellow gold combination and love it
Poor deliver service
The ring is brilliant.
The shipping was a disaster.
They shipped it UPS, they attempted to deliver to a residence during the day, one time. Then took it to a drop location in a high crime area and it was stored in an unlocked cabinet. I never expected to have to pick up an expensive package in an area where I felt I could be robbed at any moment. Overall not a good experience.
Abigail rose gold wedding band
- Ordered the rose gold and when I received it...I thought they sent the wrong one......from the pictures the wedding band "pops" with rose gold; the one I received....can barely see it....
More than I could have asked for!!!!
- I received my Abigail wedding band and engagement ring today. They are absolutely beautiful! All I can say is WOW!!!! I have no other words for them.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.