Meet the ultimate bold tennis bracelet. The single row of prong set Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Alternatives weighs in at 9.45 total carats. That's enough to draw all eyes and add glamour to any occasion. The clasp is subtle but secure, so you can wear it comfortably all day and night.
- 9.45 total carats
- 45 Round Brilliant cut Diamond Simulants
- Approximately 7 inches in length
- Order additional services like an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LBXXTN0005
- This bracelet is stunning. I put me 1st and bought. I am so glad I did. Compliments flow by all when I wear it. It is simple eye catching and it sits on my wrist ever so danty. The representative suggested this bracelet and I am so glad he did. I am an extra happy customer. The bracelet is about the 10th piece I have happily bought at DNL. love this company so much!!!
It worths it!
- I purchased this bracelet as a birthday gift for me in May 2016. Almost a year later, I have to say that I absolutely love it. It is a classic, that looks like I am wearing something that is worth thousands more that I paid for. It is worth every dollars spent.
- excellent craftsmanship and stunningly beautiful. I am totally happy with my purchase
- The quality of this bracelet and the brilliance of the stones are exceptional
- Gorgeous bracelet! Very durable, heavy weight and looks much better than other tennis bracelets with real diamonds. My hope is that it holds up over time.
Great quality, beautiful piece
- I love this bracelet. The quality is superb. I would recommend this. This is an eye catching piece.
- She loved it. That's all that counts right? Seriously for the money and the look it gives it is a great value!
- This is a must have for my collection - I can wear it for black tie or w/jeans. It carries weight not a light piece and it outshine my 20 year old tennis with earth stones - BIG time.
- I love my bracelet, the quality is amazing ,it's beautiful,shinny,sturdy,the size is perfect,I'm very happy with my purchase
Pick something else, or send back if not perfect!
- I ordered this bracelet to wear myself. The stones were beautiful and it felt good, but the metal clasp was very soft and I had to bend/unbend it to take on/off - on the FIRST DAY putting it back on, a diamond at the clasp literally popped off. I sent it back to DNL and they graciously refunded my full purchase price right away. Maybe that piece was just defective, not sure.
- I love, love this bracelet! A birthday gift to myself! I have been wearing my bracelet everyday since I received it 9 months ago. No problems!
Foolish not to buy it
I was going to buy my fiance a tennis bracelet for christmas from Zales. Had one picked out that had much smaller and darker regular diamonds and it was $5600 Then I stumbled onto diamond nexus. The Devon bracelet was three times as nice and a quarter of the price. It's heavy, high-quality jewelry that my (now wife) wears often and it's held up perfectly.
Basically, I think you'd be crazy to buy a $5 or 6,000 dollar bracelet when you could buy this.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.