Timeless in its ornate architectural beauty, the Westminster Abbey ring gets even more lovely the closer you look. The Contemporary Nexus Diamond center stone is surrounded by six accents enclosed in millgraine bezel settings, supported by arched profiles reminiscent of flying buttresses. The band is etched with relief detailing and fine metalwork, completing the structural elegant look.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Six Round Brilliant cut accent stones.
- Looking for a matching band? Contact Forever Artisans to have one made for this ring.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENVT0027
Great love it
- My future wife loves it and I think it's a great ring for the price.
- I absolutely love this ring! I've had it for over a week now and cannot stop admiring it. I have the 2 ct. option which is the perfect size. This ring has amazing sparkle and detail. I am so thankful that my man picked this ring!!!
- When my beloved two year old son flushed my engagement ring down the toilet I was heartbroken and couldn't think of buying another. But after some encouragement from my sweet hubby I started shopping around and discovered Diamond Nexus. I think I went over the inventory for about a week because I was so overwhelmed with the beauty of all the rings. My husband encouraged me to upgrade and get something really beautiful (not that my first ring wasn't beautiful). The moment I saw the Westminster Abbey ring my search was over. I opted to go with the 2 ct. option and I am happy I did because the ring is gorgeous. I literally gasped when I opened the box. Diamond Nexus is a lifesaver....we were able to save money and buy a truly amazing ring. Thank you.
My girl wanted this ring in rose gold. So I got it custom-ed made with no additional cost to the gold.
This is a great ring. Many of her friends compliment me on such good taste. This vintage style really worked for her as she thinks she's hipster and wanted something with a modern / old school feel. Below is a photo of my engagement. She loves it and tells me all the time.
Too many compliments!
- It's almost annoying how many compliments I get on this ring...almost ;-). Thank you thank you thank you Diamond Nexus for your amazing website, with videos and reviews and education that made it so easy to change my boyfriend's view on your diamonds. When I first told him I only wanted a ring from you, and explained what lab created meant, he had an immediate aversion to it. Now he is a believer! He is so proud to show it off, and could not believe the grading, the sparkle, the price! I do not want jewelry from any other place now. He proposed 3 weeks ago, and he made an excellent choice in West Minster Abbey. He got the 2 carat and it is classic in style, yet blinding in it's brilliance. I think i narrowed my choices down to like 20...so I was totally surprised when I saw it. I knew as long as I sent him here I would love whatever he chose. Thank you!
- My Wifey needed a new piece of candy for her finger. I saw this ring in the store and could not believe the sparkle it gave off. I thought that it not being a mined stone that it would be lacking, but you truely have proven me wrong!
- I just received my ring . My husband has ordered me a 2.04 carats. I love this ring!!!!!!! The quality is amazing , the cut is beautiful the way it fits my hand , alllll I can say is tht I am speechless !!!!!! Who ever is thinking about this ring DON'T think twice . There is no way you can tell difference between a real diamond and a lab created one.DN thank you so much !!!!!
- This ring is timeless and beautiful! I have the one carat diamond with a round cut, and I love it, still can't stop looking at the sparkle! The engraving on the gold and the small stones on the side add a lot of dimension and make the center diamond look bigger. I've gotten tons of compliments from friends and strangers in the checkout line at stores. Originally, my fiancee ordered the French Quarter but when it came in, he saw the side had a butterfly engraved on it and realized that didn't match my style. I would definitely recommend the Westminster Abbey, and feel great about the decision to go with a lab diamond. Plus they are budget friendly for men, I know that encouraged my fiancee to pop the question sooner!
A very fine ring.
I bought this as an engagement ring a year ago (I have since married my then-girlfriend) and she absolutely loved it the day I popped the question and every day since. Everyone that has seen it has commented on how beautiful it is and complimented me on my taste. Compliments on jewelry taste from women is a big deal when you're a guy, so I take that as very high praise! I got the ring in white gold, which I have heard starts to turn yellow in a year or two, but there is still no sign of yellow, so we are both very happy about that as well.
The price was unbeatable as well. I looked all over the web for a comparable ring at a similar price and just couldn't. Customer service was very friendly and helpful as well. It was some of the best I've ever received actually.
To sum it all up, if you are considering it, do it. That's all I should need to say haha!
- I picked this ring for my 20th anniversary ring. I picked 2.04 for the center stone and changed the three stones on each side to sapphire. It was a beautiful setting....very sparkly and elegant and looks very real!! The one complaint I had was was the carving on the band. It did not look the same as in the video... It was duller and not as pretty in appearance. The band was also thinner than I thought. For that reason, I did send it back. I ordered the deco ring instead, and can't wait to get it. So glad to have found diamond nexus labs and look forward to being a customer of theirs for life!!
LOVE this ring
- I absolutely love this ring! It's even more beautiful in person than it is online! I am VERY happy with it.
great is too simple a word
- I bought this ring with a trillion stone....it is incredibly beautiful....
- My boyfriend proposed to me yesterday with this ring an it is absolutely beautiful!! I got the 2.04 cts center stone in a 5.25 sized rinf and it is perfect. There's ton of sparkle and beautiful detailing. Everyone is complimenting me on how beautiful and amazing it looks :). I love it!!
love my ring
Ive had my ring for almost a year, everyday I get complements on it.
I have a 3.0 center round stone and it just sparkles like crazy!
love love love it!
unique side stones
- I like this. Its different. The side stones are unique in their placement and shape. Detail on the side is also complimentary.
This ring is beautiful! ...
- This ring is beautiful! I replaced the side stones with rubies and put a heart shaped stone in the center and this is my dream ring! I absolutely love it. I received it in less than a week! Its perfect
This ring was perfect! ...
- This ring was perfect! I needed the ring in a hurry, and when I called DeAnna was very helpful. She helped me get the right size stone and answered all my questions. She even was able to help me gauge the size just by giving her my girlfriends height and weight. My girl is ecstatic, and all her friends are blown away at the size and clarity. Thank you Nexus Labs.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item cannot be resized beyond the size or range of sizes listed.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.