With the classic look of a solitaire from above, the Verona engagement ring has more intricacy than initially meets the eye. The setting of the Contemporary Nexus Diamond is lined with glimmering accents, creating a delicate look from every angle.
- Center stone pictured: 1.67 carat Cushion cut
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the Manhattan band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0072XCU
Recommend to friends
- We bought this ring 2 years ago and I am complimented daily on how striking it is.
Even more gorgeous in person!
- My fiancé just proposed to me with this ring last week Friday. I will admit I had picked it out prior to receiving it but words CANNOT describe how incredibly beautiful the ring is in person & on my finger!! The pictures do not do it justice - especially the side stones surrounding the center, which are a lot more delicate looking than in photos.
- I have owned 1 ct. round earrings for approximately 6 years, and they have remained brilliant and gorgeous. I decided to change up my wedding setting, but did not want to pay the extra money for a real stone. I am also aware of the blood diamond controversy. I ordered the 2.75 carat cushion cut in palladium. It looks gorgeous as ever. I wanted something other than round, however, I may just by a round setting in the future because of how great this looks. Very pleased with this purchase!
A true sparkler!
- Superb elegance. So simplistic and chic. Timeless. The diamond is the Star of this ring.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item cannot be resized beyond the size or range of sizes listed.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.