This modern take on a classic is stunning. The Round cut Nexus Diamond alternative is given a set with a bold single bail that acts as a design element in its own right. It is a powerful yet refined look.
It looks like a diamond
all i can say is that it looks like a diamond. im happy and i want another piece.
- I originally bought this for my mother for Christmas, when it came I knew I had to have one. thankfully my husband was there and listening and he agreed that I needed one as well. Absolutely beautiful. I wear it on a shorter chain on my neck and it's one of the first things people see.
- I just received this gorgeous piece and it is spectacular! Bold, dramatic and gorgeous. The stone is just large enough to be truly eye catching, but not so big as to be pretentious. This is the fourth piece I have gotten from DNL and am, as always, completely sold on the beauty, quality and service from your company!
stone - great setting - disappointment
- I bought this last year as a Christmas present to myself. As soon as it arrived, I was surprised at the quality of the setting. The metal's coloring and shine was odd. I left in the box in my jewelry chest and didn't touch it again until today. It was tarnished. I used my silver cloth to clean it, but still looks terribly fake. The stone is gorgeous, and once I have it set in gold I am sure will be fun to wear.
not good quality
- My husband bought this for me for christmas and a loved it, until I forgot to take it off one night and got in the hot tub it turned brown and is now ruined makes me very sad, cause my walmart jewerly doesn't even do that, but thinking about taking the stone out and putting it in a new setting
Classy & elegant
- I purchased this pendant as a Christmas gift for my mom. Like many mothers she rarely buys anything nice for herself let alone anything extravagant like jewelry. Her eyes got all watery when she opened it. It was the best reaction I could have hoped for! She loves it!
"Rockin" it !!!
- First of all I would like to say that this piece is beautiful. I just got it in the mail today and it is everything that the decription stated. It is a substantial sized single stone pendant so if you are not wanting flash or attention then this is not for you. It seems to me that this pendant pairs better with a thicker chain like an omega or the snake chain. I will write another review after wearing it over the holidays. But so far the stone has the sparkle and fire that I was looking for, but still simple in its design.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item cannot be resized beyond the size or range of sizes listed.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.