A classic ring with a romantic twist, the Rialto engagement ring features a high profile Contemporary Nexus Diamond in simple straight prongs. The twisting band represents a tightly woven bond of love, which shines brightly with accent stones. This ring is very comfortable yet eye-catching, making it a perfect choice for a lifetime.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Rialto band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0043
- I just bought this ring. It is a amazing ring.
Striking and unique
I saw this ring and it was love at first site. The twisted band is like a lot of Tacori rings that sell for thousands more.
Got it in October 2011, and it's still perfect. Not sure what the other reviewers are talking about that it scratches easy. Not been my experience at all. Gold is pretty soft and all gold rings scratch if you grind them up against anything hard, but I haven't noticed anything unusual with this one.
I love my new ring
- I recently received the Rialto from my fiance. It is absolutely beautiful! My only complaint would be that it does scratch very easily.
- I got this ring in April of 2011. I noticed right away that the metal scratches extremely easily. I've never had jewelry that I have to handle so carefully just to avoid it getting scratched up. I lost a stone from the right side of the band in October, so I sent it to be repaired for the first time. I had to mail it back to them and pay my own shipping and handling. Together with the insurance on the box it cost me $35. I get it back in the mail some time later, and there is a different stone loose in the box. I didn't even get to wear it before having to send it back. This time, the company sent me a shipping label. I still haven't gotten my ring back from them. I suppose that whatever they do to fix the ring takes them quite a while. Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed. I do not recommend this company, or this ring, to anyone. It has been more stress than it is worth. It is a beautiful product, but if we could go back and do it over we would have just gone to Kay. He bought my first ring there, and in the 6 years that I have had it, I have never had one problem with it. As it stands, I'm stuck with this one until we can afford to get a different ring. If you decide on purchasing this ring for someone you love, I hope you have much better luck with it than I have.
weaving is great
- Amazing with the matching wedding band. The weaving of the three bands together is so visually appealing.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item cannot be resized beyond the size or range of sizes listed.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.