This spunky engagement ring is a blend of mesmerizing textures and sparkle from three Contemporary Nexus Diamonds. The band is carved with hand-tooled ornamentation from every angle, drawing inspiration from nature and architectural structure. It captivates the eye from every angle.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Three Princess cut accent stones
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; to upgrade to 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service
- Product model: LRENVT0025
- This ring is beautiful, however, the detail in the filigree is no where near what is pictured. I was a little disappointed by that but the ring is still beautiful!
Great ring at an incredble value!
- This really is a beautiful ring. Like some other reviewers, I too felt the rings picture was a little generous with the detail compared to what you get. The video however is pretty spot on, so if you love the look of that then get it! To be honest I'd give it 4 1/2 stars. My fiancée loves that this ring offers a unique look with all the side accents. And we're both amazed at the quality and cut of our stones.
This is a beautiful ...
This is a beautiful ring. I got the 1.76 total carat
ring and it is spectacular. The setting is nicely
detailed and the stones are perfect. No one
would know it was a created diamond. I love it.
- This is my engagement ring and I think it is absolutely beautiful. The way it sparkles in the light, I just stare at it. There is no matching band but a rep recommended the Carlotta matching band.
- My husband and I purchased this ring to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We chose the 1.24 center stone in the white gold. Pictures do not do it justice. It took a bit longer to get through customs etc. but well worth the wait. The filagree work is beautiful and the stones are very authentic. I can't stop looking at my finger when I am wearing it.......I will definately shop Diamond Nexus in the future. It was exciting to receive as the ring was shipped in a lovely red box, inside another white box with a black ribbon, and that was all sent in the shipping box...lovely presentation. Thank you Diamond Nexus!!!
I love it!!
I was given this ring last year from my now fiance.
I fell in love with it, I love the detail on the band, the pictures do not do it justice.
I love my ring. I chose it as an engagement ring in 2010 when my fiancee and I were shopping around. I saw the identical design with a smaller stone at Sears for $8,000 !!!!
The only reason I'm not giving it a full 5 star review is because there is no matching band :-(
I had to search high and low for a matching band. I found something that works okay but still not the best. I wish they would sell a matching band for this ring.
Like I said though, very beautiful ring. I love it !!!
Love my Ring
- I have had my ring now for 6 years. I got this as my engagement ring. Which I picked out and told him what to get. Maybe wrong but, since this is something that "I" was going to wear i wanted the perfect size and setting that I would love to wear. I did go with the bigger stone in the middle and think that it is a wonderful setting. It still looks as good today as it did 6 years ago. I get many compliments and I love to send people your way for rings. The only thing that I hate is there is not a wedding band that has been created to match this ring. I think that more would sell if there was a matching band. I hate to go to a regular jewelry store and buy the dreaded real diamond band to go with it. You can not tell them a part. But, I would rather have an exact matching set. I still love it no matter what.
- I love my ring, I've it it 2 years, just got married this fall and my number one complaint is no matching wedding band! I've spoken with customer service many times, I was originally going to have one custom made but they told me they had one in production if I wanted to wait. First they said it would be out in time for the holidays then they said spring. So I don't know if it will ever have a matching band but I love it just the same!
Beautiful ring for a great price!!!
- My husband bought me this ring for our 15th wedding anniversary and I wear it everyday as my wedding ring. The stones are beautiful and the prices are great! I have recieved lots of compliments over the last year. My only reason for not giving it all 5 stars is that the workmanship on the side scrolls is not as detailed as it appears in the picture. Several of my scrolls are not completed.
The thought that counts
- I got this ring for my engagement, I'm not complaining that it wasn't big enough or that the diamond was from a lab... those things don't matter to me at all. I was a little disappointed in the workmanship. The picture looks much nicer, some of the scroll leaves aren't complete on my ring. With that said, I'm happily married now and wear it as a symbol of the love I have for my husband and the love he has for me. Wish it looked more like the picture though but like love nothing is perfect.
- I got this ring as an engagement ring in early November. Since then I have gotten numerous complements on it and I love it. The details on the side aren't as pronounced as they look in the pictures but this is a stunning ring none the less. He did a great job and I couldn't have hoped for more.
This ring has been my ...
This ring has been my wedding ring for over three years and I love it now as much as I did when we bought it. I get a ton of complements on it. And it so much more beautiful in person than on the website. The stones are gorgeous and only matched in its beauty by the innate attention to detail in the braiding. This ring is a must have as either a wedding band, engagement ring or a right hand everyday wear ring.
I had stopped into the ...
I had stopped into the Milwaukee location and talked with a customer service rep about this ring. To my surprise she was actually wearing the ring that I wanted to buy to propose to my girlfriend at the time. I was with her mother and sister and they both agreed that it was an amazingly beautiful ring!
I later made the purchase online and received the ring about a week later. I surprised my girlfriend to a dinner with just my parents (as she thought). Little did she know it was a surprise with her parents and sister, my parents and two sisters and my little niece. Immediately upon enter the restaurant she was in the shock of seeing everyone for the gathering and it was in that shock that I got down and one knee and proposed infront of our families and everyone in the restaurant! She, of course, said YES but it came out more like a garbled moan/tearful sigh! It was one of the best nights of my life.
Everyone that sees this ring (and they all will see this ring, trust me!) will stop and ask her about it. She smiles every day that she knows that this ring is the true symbol of our love! All I have to say is thank you for making a beautiful ring! We both love it and everyone else does too!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item cannot be resized beyond the size or range of sizes listed.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.