The Princess Cut is the most popular non-round jewel cut on the market today. Its scintillating fire and intricate Starred Cross facets make it a favorite for engagement rings, earrings, and pendants alike. It has pointed corners and is traditionally square in shape.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- What is a Certified Signature Series Stone?
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0002X
- Wow! You can't beat these beautiful diamonds! We are upgrading our center stone and this is just the perfect way to do it. The clarity and brilliance is by far the best I've seen! I would highly recommend to everyone!
I love my signature princess cut stone.
I purchased the 2. Something 10 years ago. I lot my first stone And added it to my wedding ring. No one can tell the difference. It's beautiful. I give these stones a 5 star.
However since it had been over 10 years the top of my stone is scratched around the edges of my princess cut. Since I want to replace it today I logged back in to look for a 3ct. Like everything in life the price has gone up significantly. But if your not into the name and are not not willing to spend thousands and thousands. These stones are beautiful quality.
- The princess cut is well done, it sparkles and very clean looking.
I had a girlfriend that had a diamond nexus diamond and it was gorgeous!!! I do hair for a living and didn't want to have to worry about flushing a real diamond down the sink while washing clients...but I didn't want to compromise the look of it not being real. My fiancé proposed with a 1.75 and it is the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen!!! I get tons of compliments on it and I don't worry that something could happen to it. The only thing is it gets a little foggy faster than a real diamond so I have a jewelry cleaner in my cabinet and wash it every night to keep it shiny!!
I honestly will never own a real diamond again!! Thank you Diamond Nexus :)
My husband decided to get me a bigger diamomd for my wedding ring
I've been married for 15 years, and my wonderful, loving, hard working husband wanted to get me a bigger diamond for my wedding ring. So he took me shopping. I had a half of a caret, and he wanted me to have a caret. The problem was, I couldn't let him spend that amount of money to upgrade because I know how head he works to take care of his family. So I started researching and came across Diamond Nexus. I have to say, I was skeptical at first but after weeks of investigating I decided to share what I have found with my husband. Together we decided to give it a try. It made it easy knowing there was a 30 day moneyback guarantee and the price was unbelievable. So we ordered a 1.25 carat princess cut loose diamond. It arrived exactly as scheduled. When we opened it we were blown away by what we saw. We were so excited to have it set in my ring. When he picked it up and brought it home to me and put it on my finger, I cried. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Thank you so much Diamond Nexus for giving us the opportunity to have the ring of my dreams at the price that we could afford. You are a big part of making my dreams come true.
Looks amazing in my setting!
- I purchased a setting from Shane Co but didn't want to pay crazy money for a sparkly diamond so I decided to give diamond nexus a go and I couldn't be happier!!!! It's completely flawless and sparkles like no other!!! I have gotten so many compliments on my ring and I just couldn't be more pleased with it :) Thank you diamond nexus for making my dream a reality!!
I decided to go with Diamond Nexus because the diamond I was looking at was $8,000.00. The stone was beautiful and while that was a lot of money I was okay with spending it BUT after coming across Diamond Nexus I thought that they sounded pretty good and if I could get a quality rock for MUCH MUCH less then I would be an idiot to pay $8K.
Let me tell you, it is stunning! I sent in my ring that I loved and had them set a 1.59 caret Princess cut and I just got it back today. It is more beautiful than I could imagine. They did an outstanding job and I couldn't be more happy! I have shown it to my co-workers and they were drooling over it and shocked at the beauty of the diamond. They had no idea it was a DNL rock and not a real diamond.
I implore you to give DNL a shot before you spend a TON of money on a real diamond. They will change your life!
- When I received my 1.75 ct. certified signature princess stone, I was amazed. It is so brilliant, it sparkles and puts a smile on my face everytime I look at it. Thank you so much!!
- Four years ago, my original engagement stone cracked at work and it was not insured. Instead of repurchasing a mined diamond, I went in search of a replacement that I would not cry over, as much, if it broke or was knocked loose again. I found Diamond Nexus. After months of reading reviews and a lorian platinum demo purchace, we decided to go with the Signature Series 3.25ct. Solitaire. Customer service was informative and thorough when explaining the process. I sent in my old setting and they were able to set the new stone and return it with the AIG certification in 2 weeks. (It takes time for the certification process) We also decided to have the stone laser inscribed, which also is shown on the certification. We could not be happier. My ring has been restored to its former glory and this stone far exceeds the brilliance and clarity of the previous stone. I am no longer fearful of damaging or losing my stone due to Diamond Nexus' Triple Gaurantee. Compliments are a plenty and I am proud and confident to "ROCK this ROCK!"
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item cannot be resized beyond the size or range of sizes listed.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.