Sporty, sassy, and colorful: simple solitaires aren’t so simple anymore! Check out this 0.93 carat Round Brilliant cut diamond simulant pendant with a solid 14k gold bail overlapping the stone for a distinctly modern edge. Then choose your favorite color to coordinate with your unique look!
- 0.93 carat Round Brilliant cut Diamond Simulant accent
- Available in a variety of color options. See menu above.
- Chain sold separately. Click here to shop.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LPXXCL0029X
Perfect birthday gift
- Wow what a great deal. I only purchase DN products. The ruby is beautiful. Perfect size for the price. Always a satisfied customer. Thanks for the great products!
I am an easy customer. I never write any review but for this one. I bought this pendant and wore it ONLY once on my vacation. Today I took it out to clean, the stone almost came off. I don't know if I should go to local jeweler to get it fixed because I am afraid the stone might be scratched ....
Diamond Nexus responds: We appreciate the time you took to post a review on the Mila pendant and we want to reach out to you in regards to the stone being loose in the setting. We would need to be the ones to tighten stones and work on jewelry, since outside jewelers working on our jewelry does void the warranty on the stones. We would be happy to assist you in getting the pendant back for an inspection and repairs, so please contact us here at 1-800-509-4990 at your earliest convenience. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Nice but SMALL
- The Mila Pendent is very nice in the white or Diamond stone. The stone is smaller than what is appears in the DN ads. It is 6.3MM which does measure the .93 ct wt. So it is accurate. The bail is 14Kt Gold, White or Yellow choice. I am not sure about other colored stones. Shop for this pendent when on sale, otherwise in my opinion it is overpriced for a simulated stone. In the photos of the colored pendent, they depict the size more realistically than the larger photo.
I got the rose color. It's very cute and sparkly. But the bail looks bigger than the stone, making it look even more tiny than it actually is.
I got this because there aren't many choices in the rose stones. I'll be returning it. Disappointed they don't offer size choices, unless you get one customized.
Love the Red.....
- It is the perfect size and I love the setting. It causes the viewer to enjoy the color and perfection of the stone versus getting overpowered by a bulky setting. The Mia is about the stone and it's sparkle, color and clarity. I am seriously considering getting another one in a different color, but have not decided which. Keep up the good work DN on your colored stones. :)
- No idea what the other reviewer is saying that it looks small. Dont just look at the still photo, watch the video and see it on a person where you can see its actual size. Anyway, for me it's perfect, very happy with my purchase.
definitely look much smaller than the stated "0.93 carat Round Brilliant cut accent" as in the description. The bail looked huge compared to the stone..
thank goodness I saw that prev comment, cause I thought it was just me.
- Utter simplicity and understated elegance. Love the way it hangs around my wife's neck. The sparkle and brilliance are beautiful. It's simple and modern and made to be worn everyday. My wife loves it and doesn't take it off!
Cute, but tiny
- I got this pendant as I loved the simplicity of it, but was surprised once I received it how small it is. It is noted as .93 ct, but is noticeably smaller than my 1ct ring. I found the stone was overwhelmed by the gold bail. As well, b/c the stone comes in contact with your skin I find the stone gets dirty quickly from oils etc, and loses it sparkle that much more quickly. Wouldn't recommend it as a daily pendant which is what I was wanting. Would be a great gift for a child as it petite and they would only wear it on occasion.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item cannot be resized beyond the size or range of sizes listed.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.