This engagement ring has a royal design that is fit for a queen. The bold, three-dimensional box halo raises the Contemporary Nexus Diamond in the center high above the delicate band. The setting shines with intricate metalwork and accent stones along the profile, making this a stunning engagement ring from all angles.
- Center stone pictured: 0.84 carat Round Brilliant cut, 1.170 total carat weight.
- Looking for a matching band? Contact Forever Artisans to have one made for this ring.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0023
This ring is incredible
- I chose this ring 6 years ago when Diamond Nexus was still fairly new. This ring is even more stunning in person than it appears here in the photos. It's perfectly sized and the quality of the stones are impeccable. I loved this ring before my one year old got his hands on it. If you're considering the Jubilee you won't be disappointed.
Still love it
- Its been 9 months now and my ring is still gorgeous as ever. My wedding is coming up soon so I am on the hunt for a band to go with my ring. I am not interested in the price for a custom band. The only issue I have with my ring is that it spins on my finger. Its not too big because sometimes I have a hard time taking it off so I dont want to get it resized. Other than that my ring is amazing and I get complements on it daily.
My fiance proposed to me with this ring and it is fantabulous. I have small hands and this ring is perfect. It does not overpower my hand and the slim band is dainty and beautiful. I cannot stop looking at it as I am typing. Everyone keeps telling me its huge but I know that its because of the halo design. And the intricate detal on the halo is gorgeous and so precise. It so feminine and the sparkle is outstanding. When light hits it watchout... you might just need your shades. I would give this ring 5 stars if only it had a band. My fiance considered returning it because of that but when he saw how much I loved it he said we would just figure something out. However because of the shape I doubt we can find anything that will sit flush with the ring which is a little dissapointing. But as he said I guess we will figure something out. i saw here that a custom band can run almost 2k..... but with 1 kid in college, and 1 kid in private school..... thats not a real option for us in the near future. DNL ..... please consider creating a band for this... you wont be dissapointed as all of us Jubliee ladies will make it worth your while.
Thanks again DNL for this amazingly unique design. I am in love not only with my fiance but with his thoughtful selection. He is so proud of himself and I am too.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
- My fiance let me pick out my own engagement ring. Jubilee was exactly what I've always dreamed of. 2 years later, it still looks amazing! I've read reviews where people said that a year after purchasing their ring, it goes dull. I clean my ring, myself, about once or twice a month and take it in to the store to be cleaned about every six months. It looks just as good as the day we purchased it. I still get compliments ALL the time.... people ooooo and ahhhh over my ring constantly! My absolutely only complaint is that a few months ago, I took my ring in to be cleaned and checked out to make sure there were no loose stones. The guy took my ring into the back and came out a few minutes later. As I was walking out of the store, I noticed that I was now missing a stone. He didn't even notice! But he was very apologetic and my ring was sent off to be fixed for free. Other than that, I have had an absolutely wonderful experience with Nexus. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
vintage, timeless, beautiful
- My fiance proposed with this ring and I cried immediately. Its amazing. It sparkles like no other. I can't stop staring at it and its been a month :). I love vintage pieces and this Jubilee captures it without looking outdated. I would definitely recommend. It sucks that there is no matching ring, however, I looks great with many that I have tried so far.
Beautiful ring!... no matching band
- I love this ring! It is gorgeous. It has so much detail that it looks vintage and I have been asked if it was an heirloom. The picture on the website does not do it justice, it really is amazing. The centre stone is beautiful. The only negative thing about this ring is that there is no matching band and Diamond Nexus quoted me $1800-2200 to make a custom wedding band, which is more than the Jubilee ring ring itself.
We got engaged back In July and got married in October this year, this ring is truly amazing.. I can't tell you how many compliments I get on a daily basis! Even though it's big.. (people often think it's much more than a carrot due to the setting) it's pretty and vintage looking at the same time . The band is really slim and delicate looking and through setting is so elegant. Very very unique! I must say we were initially worried as we live in Australia but it was delivered very promptly and my husband and I were blown away at the quality.. .. I don't even take it off to shower and it still sparkles beautifully!!!
Thanos so much for providing such an affordable and stunning ring!
Ps. We bought the "Carlotta" wedding Band and it sits nicely with the jubilee :)
won't be disappointed
- Surprisingly even more stunning than imagined. It looked like a beautiful ring, but it surpassed what I had thought I was getting. I've got lots of beautiful comments: vintage, different, antique style, & huge are the common words people are using to describe this ring. Although it's not a carat, you cannot tell, because of the setting. Stunning. I'm very happy. My love did good.
- I have had my ring for nearly a year now and get compliments on a daily basis. The pictures do not do it justices , my only problem is i would love love love to have a wedding band to go with it ! I am married now and while people compliment my ring they ask me when the big day is =(
Beautiful, gorgeous ring!
I get compliments on this ring ALL the time! My only problem is that it doesn't come with a matching wedding band, nor can I find one that fits it! My only option is to get one custom made. The ring is GORGEOUS, but beware if she wants a wedding band afterwards!
Diamond Nexus responds: Thank you for choosing Diamond Nexus as your jewelers. We are very happy to know that you are both pleased with the Jubilee engagement ring. We know that many people want to have matching bands for their rings and unfortunately there is not a matching band available for the ring as of right now. However, we do offer customers the opportunity to create custom wedding bands with our Nexus Design Studio. If you are interested in contacting them regarding the matching band and getting a free price quote, here is the link to their information on our website: http://www.diamondnexus.com/nexus-design-studio.html. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review and for choosing the eco-friendly alternative with Diamond Nexus.
- i just got engaged last night and i am ecstatic. this ring is gorgeous. so sparkly. the details are so intricate and just give it that extra touch that i just cant get enough of. cannot stop staring at it. thank you diamond nexus!!
Wow, it is far more beautiful than I imagined!
- I mentioned in my previous review that I would write another review once I have gotten the ring. Ladies and Gentlemen, this ring is just drop dead gorgeous! It's so breath taking... I jumped up and down when UPS finally delivered the ring. I started crying as well, my fiancee wanted to see the ring first he took it to another room and closed the door and 'ohhh and ahhhed' at it and then when he came out with the little red ring holder box he told me to 'close my eyes.' He had me open them and there it was, with all it's beauty. He put it on my left ring finger and I started sobbing like a whale out of happiness. At least an hour after I was still ready at any moment to cry tears of joy. Diamond Nexus, I would like to thank you for all your help through everything. Please, keep the beautiful and breath taking jewelry coming. This ring is stunning!
I am so excited!
I just ordered my ring through customer service. The gentlemen was very polite and helpful. I order the ring in palladium and I also wanted my ring engraved (Jessica & Steven). From the reviews I have read I am even more excited to receive my beautiful engagement ring. This company is extraordinary. I cannot wait to order more jewelry in the future. I am extremely excited, I will write another review after receive the ring, and BRAG ABOUT IT OF COURSE!
Jessica D. soon to be Mrs. L!
- The pictures just don't do this ring justice. Truley a timeless peice and looks massive but elegant on. You won't be dissappointed in this one.
- The website does not do this ring justice. The slim band, combined with the high carriage setting of the stone makes it both unique and 'snag-free'. (Not to mention the great price because it is so slim). The aurora wedding band looks very pretty with it as it does not have a band that goes with it.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item cannot be resized beyond the size or range of sizes listed.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.