This classic men's ring features five Princess cut Diamond Simulants in a channel setting for a smooth, bold look sure to win you plenty of second glances.
- 1.95 total carats
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: MRWBXX0017
I love this ring
- I was very hesitant to order any kind of jewelry off the internet, but let me tell you this ring is a winner. First, I was surprised at how heavy the ring was. This ring is solid gold - no hollow under-band like most rings. And second, the stones are breath taking. I get so many compliments on this ring. Thirdly, I gesture a lot with my hands when I talk, and I have smacked this ring many times with not one scratch to the stones!! They really are as hard as diamonds. I love this ring. If your even slightly thinking about getting this ring DO IT!! You will be glad that you did.
A Statement Beyond Words
- I bought my husband two bands, one for work and one that matches my set. The reason I selected this band is because it is classy, eloquent, and a conversation starter. The stones are clear and are a nice size. My husband loved the ring and wears it whenever he's not working! I would definitely recommend this ring.
- I bought this ring for my fiance in anticipation for our wedding day. I specially picked this band because I thought it went so well with my bridal set "Deco". When I received it I was so happy with the look and weight behind it. I was absolutely correct too, with it being a perfect match to my set. I love the quality of the ring. It's still very masculine while being a bit flashy, which matches my boo's personality to a T. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.
Just as advertised!
- Received it the day it was promised. It is very beautiful and meets all of the advertised attributes. I am very happy with the Equinox. Also purchased the appraisal and I am very pleased with having that document for verification purposes.
equinox and earings
- Well I lost my original yellow gold 1 ct princess cut diamond wedding ring, of course my wife wanted to kill me!! I had ordered her some heart shaped earings from dnl before this and she loved them.. so why not replace my band with the equinox..wow what a great decision! This thing gleams like you wouldn't believe, and the gold has weight to it!! Now she wants to replace har ring with the tears of joy so we can match and I don't blame her!! Maby losing my ring wasn't so bad after all! Thanks dnl!
- the love of my life loves this piece - its blingy w/o over kill and it wears well, very comfortable.
Not so happy as I expected
I was very exited placing the order, but when I got it and put it on my hand an hour later felt the sharp edges against my other fingers. Can't wear it for more than few hour at the time. Very uncomfortable.
- When my husband and I decided to marry, he wanted a ring that was handsome and simple enough for daily wear. He also wanted his ring to match my Gravity wedding set. Since they both have the princess-cut stone, this is the ring he choose. It was a good match for my set. The ring, like our marriage, is still going strong!
My husband picked out ...
- My husband picked out the Leyla wedding set and I picked this ring for him. It is so beautiful on his hand. He gets so many compliments on it.
We decided to purchase ...
- We decided to purchase matching rings to celebrate 10 years together. We went with Color My World set for me and Equinox for him. Love the rings and customer service is fantastic. We look forward to future purchases!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item cannot be resized beyond the size or range of sizes listed.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.