NEXUS DIAMOND SIMULANTS
Nexus Diamond Simulants are stones that are physically and optically nearly identical to mined diamonds, but made out of different elements in a lab. Bottom line, Nexus Diamond Simulants are like a cousin to mined diamonds. They look like a diamond and act like a diamond, but have a different genetic make up.Shop Nexus Engagement Rings
Why are they an awesome option?
- Conflict Free
- Better for the environment
- 90% less than the cost of mined diamond
- Cuts glass and lasts forever
- Graded and certified by AIG
- Manufactured in Austin, Texas, USA
How are they different than a Diamond?
The only difference between Nexus Diamond Simulants and mined diamonds is the chemical composition. Mined Diamonds are pure carbon. Nexus Diamond Simulants contain carbon, along with 9 other elements.